Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention to GMs

Quote Originally Posted by Katiecchi View Post
    I think it would help the game's longevity as well as making the game more enjoyable for the lone wolfs
    thisssssss ^

Quote Originally Posted by Eunwol View Post
    I think the monster output is fine, makes it more of a challange.

I agree with the quest exp its kinda lame in comparisation of grinding
    I'm a lone wolf and I dislike this.

One of the issues with boosting the quest xp too much is that for some repeatables, grinding parties will hog the area and use that to supplement their grinding. Having played the previous version where the quest xp was good, this is what ended up happening. So unless they make it that quest loot is also dropped in a round robin sort of way it would be abused. Even then it might get abused.
    I do agree that the game is significantly harder to solo now compared to before, but seeing as I played the previous version as a literal glass cannon, the damage isn't that different merely the way skills works is. This version of luna has mostly static boosts for passives and actives. Gpot luna was mostly percentage based, and because of that you'd have effectively 3-4x multipliers (and if you knew how to abuse a certain combination of buffs, you could hit way higher for patk especially, ie I had 12k patk pre plus and about 19k post plus) on your stats.
    There is no honky-tonk perm that's breaking the game balance. the % boost potions are quite limited. So yes this version is harder. Because gpot luna was EZ Mode. Maybe if everyone dies 1000 times each we'll get the easy mode unlock .

For the monster stats. Simply make a monk and you know you cannot lvl anymore

Nice constructive post Darkheartx. It's important for the community to voice their opinions. It's a positive approach for all parties. GM's and Players.

Quote Originally Posted by RuRuRuRuRu View Post
    One of the issues with boosting the quest xp too much is that for some repeatables, grinding parties will hog the area and use that to supplement their grinding. Having played the previous version where the quest xp was good, this is what ended up happening. So unless they make it that quest loot is also dropped in a round robin sort of way it would be abused. Even then it might get abused.
    I do agree that the game is significantly harder to solo now compared to before, but seeing as I played the previous version as a literal glass cannon, the damage isn't that different merely the way skills works is. This version of luna has mostly static boosts for passives and actives. Gpot luna was mostly percentage based, and because of that you'd have effectively 3-4x multipliers (and if you knew how to abuse a certain combination of buffs, you could hit way higher for patk especially, ie I had 12k patk pre plus and about 19k post plus) on your stats.
    There is no honky-tonk perm that's breaking the game balance. the % boost potions are quite limited. So yes this version is harder. Because gpot luna was EZ Mode. Maybe if everyone dies 1000 times each we'll get the easy mode unlock .
    Thank you not, had enough of that in SMT:4...

Quote Originally Posted by Eunwol View Post
    I think the monster output is fine, makes it more of a challange.
    Tell that to your tank. and let's see what happens.
    Azen | Crimson Order

Quote Originally Posted by DaveFederiso View Post
    Tell that to your tank. and let's see what happens.
    ^ THIS

Pure VIT, wearing 1hand and shield, still having a hard time mobbing normal monster.
    We are at LUNA PLUS HARD MODE, where normal monsters hit like trucks, even worse for boss monsters.
    My pet can solo much better than me tbh...

If there could be an auto pot feature like in some other games like say AK. It would make soloing much more pleasant. My fingers get annoyed tabbing to ctrl to use pot hotkey all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethalides View Post
    If there could be an auto pot feature like in some other games like say AK. It would make soloing much more pleasant. My fingers get annoyed tabbing to ctrl to use pot hotkey all the time.
    That isn't the problem, the stats are ****ed and that is making the monster mobs unbearable. Healing is fine

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast