Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention to GMs

Quote Originally Posted by Darkheartx View Post
    1. Quest exp should be boosted to make the game more accessible to lone players.
    Quote Originally Posted by RuRuRuRuRu View Post
    One of the issues with boosting the quest xp too much is that for some repeatables, grinding parties will hog the area and use that to supplement their grinding. Having played the previous version where the quest xp was good, this is what ended up happening. So unless they make it that quest loot is also dropped in a round robin sort of way it would be abused. Even then it might get abused.
    i have to agree with you, simply because some people like to solo and you just can't force them to party. one of the solutions to the issues RuRuRuRuRu stated would be limit repeatables (like ToD at the moment) to a certain reasonable amount which would refresh daily and prevent abuse, everybody wins? yay?

2. Monster damage output should be nerfed a tad because while we don't won't soloing to be easy and better than grouping, we also don't want it to be impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by RuRuRuRuRu View Post
    I do agree that the game is significantly harder to solo now compared to before, but seeing as I played the previous version as a literal glass cannon, the damage isn't that different merely the way skills works is. This version of luna has mostly static boosts for passives and actives. Gpot luna was mostly percentage based, and because of that you'd have effectively 3-4x multipliers on your stats.
    There is no honky-tonk perm that's breaking the game balance. the % boost potions are quite limited.

those two arguments go hand in hand and have a simple solution,
    change the stats to percentage based and leave the damage as it is since we have the plus aggro system (the more you lure the more damage you receive). tanks will be happy since they will actually be able to build defense and solo players would be happy since they'd be able to solo to an extent depending on their stats

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiraster View Post
    either give back our defense we had back then, or lower the damage from monsters. heavily. ffs i have almost the same defense as a tank and i'm a pure vit rogue, come on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rettle View Post
    Pure VIT, wearing 1hand and shield
    My pet can solo much better than me tbh...
    ^ this right here nuff said

3. Rare drops and when will they be implemented in the game.
    THIS RIGHT HERE YES PLEASE, rare drops is what made the difference at low and high levels it gave you that little bit extra defense or extra physical/magical attack, but you had to spend hours/days/weeks to get that little edge and that hard work is what made it all worth it.

Now to add some to the list

1. Gold rates

lets be honest enchanting costs a lot, potions cost a lot with how many we usually need . . .
    a slight increase to the gold drop would be greatly appreciated, since we'd finally be able to enchant our own gears or buy some from NPC to get those +7 and withstand the current monster damage for a tad longer before dying like a scrub . . .

2. GM-Community communication on forums

we have kickstarter/CBT give away and unless you were in the Skype group chat, you weren't able to know when, who, or what was given since there was no announcement on forums, some more communication with the community through would be great and would prevent a lot of unnecessary posts from people that simply have no idea whats going on.

i believe most people here understand that this is still OBT and there is a lot of work still to be done, but still going that little extra to announce things even if they are minor would be greatly appreciated

I'm ok with my tank I don't mind running around like a dummy letting healer heal me having the only thing that makes me a tank is the attract circle it's just when I was a dps class str did nothing not even having a + 10 weapon means anything just a tiny increase of phy

Quote Originally Posted by Skelduzz View Post
    2. GM-Community communication on forums

we have kickstarter/CBT give away and unless you were in the Skype group chat, you weren't able to know when, who, or what was given since there was no announcement on forums, some more communication with the community through would be great and would prevent a lot of unnecessary posts from people that simply have no idea whats going on.

i believe most people here understand that this is still OBT and there is a lot of work still to be done, but still going that little extra to announce things even if they are minor would be greatly appreciated
    This. so much this. the most frustrating thing about this cbt+ is how little information we get on whats going on. All it would take is a simple post, we are working on blah blah blah, we plan to whatever, we arent going to impliment so and so.
    A little post every once in a while telling us whats up would ease sooooo much tension and concern. Look at how many forum posts are pleading for information on the same major subjects to no avail

DarthBane- Lv4x Mercenary
    DarthPayne- Lv4x Swordsman
    DarthHelix- Lv4x Thief

Guild: BloodReign
    Alliance:

Quote Originally Posted by LunaHeroMinMi View Post
    I'm ok with my tank I don't mind running around like a dummy letting healer heal me having the only thing that makes me a tank is the attract circle it's just when I was a dps class str did nothing not even having a + 10 weapon means anything just a tiny increase of phy
    It's OK if you're not lagging and pinging the server on Canada with 100ms-ish. But when you lag, no heal can save yo arse.
    Azen | Crimson Order

Don't forget the Fish Head, it gives +50 Charisma to Speech Checks ^^

+69 to everybody

I totally agree with everything. Ofcourse, grinding should be challenging or else the game would be no fun.
    But even same lvl monsters or 4 lvl's under do really high damage.

The exp gain is ridiculous too.. they should really take care of these concerns fast. Otherwise i think people will lose interest in this game quickly

Quote Originally Posted by LunaHeroMinMi View Post
    The only way I've been able to tank monsters right now is with making my armor +10 or try for higher but it's so much freaking money for the enhancement crap.

Also even with my +8-10 set up they still hit like freaking trucks @lv.47 atm (Tanker/Geared to the teeth)

Well back in the old days tanker was the only class enable to tank taking 1 dmg lets say.. all other classes used to solo with dodge (wich was removed), so tankers could still be the same eh? iono

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast