Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: Attention to GMs

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Yeah tanks should have more def or monsters need to be weaker I have to run around for hours when higher lvl healers/some dps are using bots

  2. #52

    Exclamation

    many player when they're hunt use ilegal program like bot to hunt and they'r will leave pc and get sleep lol

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaHeroMinMi View Post
    Yeah tanks should have more def or monsters need to be weaker I have to run around for hours when higher lvl healers/some dps are using bots
    Quote Originally Posted by Servanda View Post
    many player when they're hunt use ilegal program like bot to hunt and they'r will leave pc and get sleep lol
    Report it. Click the record button and report them.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    489

    Default

    I'm thinking this thread needs to die now e3e;; All these things have been noted and some addressed.
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

    [MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizerD View Post
    I'm thinking this thread needs to die now e3e;; All these things have been noted and some addressed.
    At least it got some attention!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •