Thread: Pet Suggestion

Default Pet Suggestion

Hi guys, I just wanna share my 1st work on my pet skin suggestion.

as you well know, yesterday suba released SE8 which most ppl think is boring since's it's mostly just recolors. so in my free time i tried drawing this

A Punk edition of Metal pet.
    pls give your comment, and I welcome anyone else who wants to share their pet ideas/drawing

and maybe, just maybe *I Hope* suba/softstar can use these themes/skins in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by DoRudor View Post
    Hi guys, I just wanna share my 1st work on my pet skin suggestion.

as you well know, yesterday suba released SE8 which most ppl think is boring since's it's mostly just recolors. so in my free time i tried drawing this

A Punk edition of Metal pet.
    pls give your comment, and I welcome anyone else who wants to share their pet ideas/drawing

and maybe, just maybe *I Hope* suba/softstar can use these themes/skins in the future.
    As cool as something like this would be, it would require a different 3d model to wrap a texture around. All our pets are the exact same shapes with recolored texture wraps. I doubt softstar will both making a new model for pets because they have always been lazy and done things half-***.
    Last edited by Meyera; April 27th, 2016 at 11:55 AM.
    IGN: Meyera
    Guild: Illustrious
    Main Job(s):
    Dancer - subs: Witch Doctor-Blood Cure Poison + Wizard-Spellcasting
    Mercenary - Subs: Blademaster-Martyr Arts + Wizard-Spellcasting

That would be an awesome pet to have. I have actually been tinkering around with different designs on Photoshop. This is the design I came up with for a Suba themed Lily xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyera View Post
    As cool as something like this would be, it would require a different 3d model to wrap a texture around. All our pets are the exact same shapes with recolored texture wraps. I doubt softstar will both making a new model for pets because they have always been lazy and done things half-***.
    Correct, but it still can be adapted to the model, wont look the same but the idea remains
    Last edited by Hyan2014; May 2nd, 2016 at 11:04 PM.

DOMOguide: http://domo.lotusgoddess.ca/forum/index.php