Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: P.S.A Banned For Duplicated Items

its good to be noob
    #freeofdupeitems

" [GM]Codex

I appreciate

IF You may Show names Who is Ban perm and who is ban temp after you done please

thanks alot for all yours great job you are the Best GM forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Accounts that have directly purchased known duplicated items are currently banned. This is to stop players from trying to hide the items on mule characters etc.

If you have purchased these items from one of the dupers for real money your ban length is currently a year per piece of equipment purchased.

If you have purchased these items from another third party player for items/in game money please free to send a ticket and I will happily assist you in recovering your account. However the duplicated item(s) will be removed before returning the account.

Thank you all for your understanding and I apologize for the inconvenience this will raise for some players.

Doubt that's gonna happen.. its still private information and doesn't do anyone good to reveal every person that's banned and for what.. If u already bought a duped item for ingame currency you only lose the item.. and if u haven't yet.. All duped items should be out of the game soon so no worry of buying it from banned players..

Hi there, I have been using a lot of money in your game which I enjoyed with friends. I have never done any type of hacks in my entire game life and now I am blocked? Perhaps because buying non legit items from random people without knowing like many others? I did trade them in game! If the items were non legit, then take them away! I don´t give a damn. But do not block the whole character... I am a lvl 124 Mechanician, and you are taking away all of this effort and good time in game away from me? I would like you to restore my account back. I have tried to send a ticket, this pumps out: "Ticket submission is suspended."

Regards
    Fabricho

Quote Originally Posted by fabricho View Post
    Hi there, I have been using a lot of money in your game which I enjoyed with friends. I have never done any type of hacks in my entire game life and now I am blocked? Perhaps because buying non legit items from random people without knowing like many others? I did trade them in game! If the items were non legit, then take them away! I don´t give a damn. But do not block the whole character... I am a lvl 124 Mechanician, and you are taking away all of this effort and good time in game away from me? I would like you to restore my account back. I have tried to send a ticket, this pumps out: "Ticket submission is suspended."

Regards
    Fabricho

SCORE... An we have a winner!!!!
    my5t1c lvl 130

dupers hidding in game ,,and now dupers showing in forum from their tickets
    Last edited by Yengyaw; April 27th, 2016 at 09:28 PM.

Regards
    Fabricho
    Traded them ingame after transferring money to somebody else's bank account.*

Regards
    Fabricho
    agree
    yeah not the whole account thats unfair we buy sp using our money to buy cash shop items to gain xp faster . think of that and all that money we used for suba points will go to waste?

With all the duped items gone. Time to get rich again(by hunting ofcourse). Hoping for new map soon..
    sPiKeY18 - 12x Pikeman (Retired)
    KakiPukul - 11x Fighter (Retired)

Legends

GMT +8

Making purchase/Buying SPs doesn't also mean you are allowed to cheat. Rules are rules. There's no exception.

#SorryNotSorry
    #GoodLuck
    #JustSaying
    Last edited by Forumtoon; April 28th, 2016 at 03:48 AM.
    <i><font color=#FF0000><span style=font-family: Verdana>princessfionna</span></font></i>
    princessfionna

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast