Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: P.S.A Banned For Duplicated Items

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPriest View Post
    its good to be noob
    #freeofdupeitems
    Hey, yes it is.

If there is a reset button, i would choose to be noob too and enjoy this game with my friends.

Thumbs up for ultra

before making such statement, please show us dupers name list. so we are alerted before getting such punishment and keep ourselves far from such low ppl as we seek good gears and equipment for nothing but the desire to be the best and number one.

Quote Originally Posted by IrGeek View Post
    before making such statement, please show us dupers name list. so we are alerted before getting such punishment and keep ourselves far from such low ppl as we seek good gears and equipment for nothing but the desire to be the best and number one.
    Did you read the post like.. at all? These players using duped items bought them for real $$.. which is clearly against the tos.. If you bought a item with ingame currency that is duped and your account get banned.. as gm said as well send ticket and will be investigated.. its been know for long time that duped items are around in the game.. so you should always handle with care..

Ok Ok people like gm codex says lets not turn this into a witch hunt plus sorry to burst all
    your bubbles but the gm's cant post a list of names of who got banned they are not allowed
    to due to privacy act.

Plus most of them people who did buy the duped items probably didn't know they where duped
    but like gm codex said if it's to good to be true probably is.

Yes the ban hammer came down and got alot of people so what they paid for there mistakes and now you want
    to bash them more dont you think they already feel bad i know they probably do but i guess you guys dont
    care you just want to bash away i want to suggest any more threads about bashing the people who bought
    buped items be locked.

its a witch hunt and doesnt belong here on the forums.

My best regards to our GM, that people who duped the items deserve perm ban forever and ever!

They not only scammed people, they ruined our economy and made us waste money
    And to those buyers for cash, because they support those people.
    This is not fair, I don't know how can exist cheater people like them
    and I can see they crying saying they are innocent? Please have shame !

@GMcodex do you want to get a fix for dupe exploit ?

I know someone who know someone who know a guy that know the bug.

I think that far 500kSP I might could get you the bug procedure

Additionally, please do not waste my time by sending tickets about how you received the +20 112 gear as a "gift". No one is that dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Additionally, please do not waste my time by sending tickets about how you received the +20 112 gear as a "gift". No one is that dumb.
    lmao, im sit in my office and laughing to hard, thanks god i did close the door
    Cor0na- 12x
    Ohxr3birth

=O i got this 114B axe +25,, it dropped by a hopy,, should i be worried??

Quote Originally Posted by Dev1lsFury View Post
    =O i got this 114B axe +25,, it dropped by a hopy,, should i be worried??
    dude I'm reporting you, hopy only drops 114A, you hacker!
    OHxR3BIRTH
    ATA - rockst4r
    forget all my alts. PoA

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast