Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: P.S.A Banned For Duplicated Items

Default P.S.A Banned For Duplicated Items

Accounts that have directly purchased known duplicated items are currently banned. This is to stop players from trying to hide the items on mule characters etc.

If you have purchased these items from one of the dupers for real money your ban length is currently a year per piece of equipment purchased.

If you have purchased these items from another third party player for items/in game money please free to send a ticket and I will happily assist you in recovering your account. However the duplicated item(s) will be removed before returning the account.

Thank you all for your understanding and I apologize for the inconvenience this will raise for some players.

Sounds fair to me!
    Bruto 11x fs

sound good.. too bad for whoever bought 100 duped transparo
    Cor0na- 12x
    Ohxr3birth

This is not enough GMcodex. You must assure us we are going to have a proper anti cheat/dupe system soon.
    We have spent too much time and money in this game to be kicked from it only a single day nor admit that other players suffer ePT weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerloverisme View Post
    sound good.. too bad for whoever bought 100 duped transparo
    duped transparo?? seriously? how did you know? i mean. coz I don't know how to determine if an item is duped or not. can somebody tell me how??
    <i><font color=#FF0000><span style=font-family: Verdana>princessfionna</span></font></i>
    princessfionna

" [GM]Codex

I appreciate your fast responses to my current ticket, hoping we come to a positive outcome. I wish you luck in the 100's of hours of investigating on other accounts
    Knight > IGN: Bowk - Level 120
    Clan: Legends

Support Characters

Priestess > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Prs] - Level 112 Magician > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Mgs] - Level 112 Shaman > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Sha] - Level 111

B> Sham 112 Items Clean or Aged

Quote Originally Posted by Bowk View Post
    " [GM]Codex

I appreciate your fast responses to my current ticket, hoping we come to a positive outcome. I wish you luck in the 100's of hours of investigating on other accounts
    +1
    #support
    <i><font color=#FF0000><span style=font-family: Verdana>princessfionna</span></font></i>
    princessfionna

Quote Originally Posted by Forumtoon View Post
    duped transparo?? seriously? how did you know? i mean. coz I don't know how to determine if an item is duped or not. can somebody tell me how??
    Hey sexy, it's just a joke. There is no way u can find out which item is duped or not
    Last edited by Beerloverisme; April 27th, 2016 at 06:13 PM.
    Cor0na- 12x
    Ohxr3birth

I'm sure codex is working hard enough to fix the issues regarding the items that got in the game in the first.. Finding a glitch/hack isn't easy to do especially to fix it. You can't expect Codex to do tickets AND develop content AND catch hackers AND keep on top of glitches/hacks 24/7.. I'm sure if there was an ez fix he would done it 1000 years ago.. But there's not,, hacking is a constant cycle where the hackers try get through stuff,, sometimes it's caught on and fixed,, and then will be the same all over again.. No program is 100% correct against hackers,, we all know that, have seen it at the biggest businesses who have 1000+ ppl working at their software. This is just one man! And i'm sure that if you find ur own items and spend your own $$$ on the game and you're not doing anything wrong,, you won't be banned for no reason..

GJ Codex good to see you're back in the land of the pristontale

p.s. Cor0na,, u totally stole my joke </3

Quote Originally Posted by Dev1lsFury View Post
    I'm sure codex is working hard enough to fix the issues regarding the items that got in the game in the first.. Finding a glitch/hack isn't easy to do especially to fix it. You can't expect Codex to do tickets AND develop content AND catch hackers AND keep on top of glitches/hacks 24/7.. I'm sure if there was an ez fix he would done it 1000 years ago.. But there's not,, hacking is a constant cycle where the hackers try get through stuff,, sometimes it's caught on and fixed,, and then will be the same all over again.. No program is 100% correct against hackers,, we all know that, have seen it at the biggest businesses who have 1000+ ppl working at their software. This is just one man! And i'm sure that if you find ur own items and spend your own $$$ on the game and you're not doing anything wrong,, you won't be banned for no reason..

GJ Codex good to see you're back in the land of the pristontale

p.s. Cor0na,, u totally stole my joke </3
    Lmao... I'm so sorry bro
    P/s: the original joke from dev1l( copy right) r u happy now??
    Cor0na- 12x
    Ohxr3birth

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast