Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures for Costumes, Coupons and More!

Wink Pictures for Costumes, Coupons and More!

Hello everyone!

Just letting you know that this is a website that I created for all of you. I will be actively updating it and want to get everything out to you guys as fast as I can. So far I have pictures for the costumes in the Lucky Boxes and the Premium Beauty Shop Coupon. I will be working hard to update the rest of the information. Please, feel free to look through everything and let me know if I can include anything or what is working and what is not.

Thank you and Happy Lunaing!

Love,

JaimeKaye aka Tinkerbell

http://prettylolitagirl.wix.com/lor-cs-pics <-----------------THIS IS THE LINK (I know it could be hidden )
    Last edited by TinkerbellKitty; April 29th, 2016 at 05:52 PM.

Looking really good! Good job tinker!

so instead of giving out cbt rewards to players who still didn't their and raging on megaphone about banning people, you go make a costume wiki ? are you serious ?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobCakess View Post
    Looking really good! Good job tinker!

Thank you ^^ I'm trying my best for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiraster View Post
    so instead of giving out cbt rewards to players who still didn't their and raging on megaphone about banning people, you go make a costume wiki ? are you serious ?
    We actually have been handing out CBT rewards, this was something that was asked of me so I did it whenever I wasn't handing out CBT rewards. As for the yelling in megaphone, that was the first time I've been in game in about 4 days, so please be patient and we will get everything taken care of as fast as we can. There's about 3500 of you, and 5 of us.

That´s very nice from your part thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SlienceUltBaP1p View Post
    no1 needs this chump levels that every1 fly by

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiraster View Post
    Smh +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast