Thread: problem to stay in the game

Exclamation problem to stay in the game

Dear Administrators, come through this call for help ...
    I'm having trouble permancer connected in the game.
    Description: When I enter the game appears a mistake, and then I am disconnected from the game.
    What do I do?
    Attached Images Attached Images

What OS are you running?

The following message appears:

could not find module: Gameguard
    communication closing.

and then closes the game.

Windows 10.
    Last edited by Alucinando; May 2nd, 2016 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucinando View Post
    The following message appears:

could not find module: Gameguard
    communication closing.

and then closes the game.

Windows 10.
    The problem is this version of 9D does not support windows 10. You could try a duel boot system with an older OS version so it can run. or possibly try running in XP compatible mode but I'm not sure if the second option will work.

Failing all that try the new version over at Red Fox Games. lots of problems and bugs at the moment there, I hated it and quit 2 days after OBT finished and came here instead even though this version is outdated and has no GMs or support anymore.

Any more questions just ask, I'll do my best to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg View Post
    The problem is this version of 9D does not support windows 10. You could try a duel boot system with an older OS version so it can run. or possibly try running in XP compatible mode but I'm not sure if the second option will work.

Failing all that try the new version over at Red Fox Games. lots of problems and bugs at the moment there, I hated it and quit 2 days after OBT finished and came here instead even though this version is outdated and has no GMs or support anymore.

Any more questions just ask, I'll do my best to help.
    So any idea when or is it going to support windows 10 version? I really want to play! And if i try to dual boost what OS should i have as well as my Windows 10?
    Last edited by Mfvbobin4F07hYl; August 5th, 2016 at 02:22 AM.