Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guide ~ Full Support Mage

Isn't going wizard a good option to get bloodstream?
    Level 1 helps restore a lot of mp instead of relying on enhanced mp and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBeforeTalkie View Post
    Isn't going wizard a good option to get bloodstream?
    Level 1 helps restore a lot of mp instead of relying on enhanced mp and what not.
    Wizard is an option you can go, the only thing you gain from it though, currently, is the level 1 Bloodstream. Imo if you were to mix in a dps class to get bloodstream having Sorcerer would be better because we can have access to more CC to help save parties (Blizzard), but that is going a hybrid path. My guide just outlines the way to go Full Support.

Quote Originally Posted by DJRen View Post
    Wizard is an option you can go, the only thing you gain from it though, currently, is the level 1 Bloodstream. Imo if you were to mix in a dps class to get bloodstream having Sorcerer would be better because we can have access to more CC to help save parties (Blizzard), but that is going a hybrid path. My guide just outlines the way to go Full Support.
    I guess, it definitely was a pain in the backside to level since the only actual skill to go for was Bloodstream being a full support character. But I found that it helps so much (recovers almost half my mp each time) since most of the buffs already drains so much.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBeforeTalkie View Post
    I guess, it definitely was a pain in the backside to level since the only actual skill to go for was Bloodstream being a full support character. But I found that it helps so much (recovers almost half my mp each time) since most of the buffs already drains so much.
    Yes, I don't disagree that Bloodstream is a very useful skill, especially for Support Mages (it gives access to instant MP Regen without mana pots). But alternatively I have found not much need for it once hitting the party phase of leveling in groups. You can manage MP easily because we only have to heal. You should have enough WIS + MP and having Wise Position at the highest level possible at all times gives much needed MP Regen. Also, having a Majin in the party helps via their MP Regen buff.

The only time I have found a need for more mana is when the party wipes and consequentially I died as well and having to start at 30% MP sucks.

Could you also post what the skills do? Theres alot of skills that have no description. Alot of them are buffs that arnt really needed for a support class. Like Wizardry.. If I knew it increased Magic damage, I wouldnt have gotten it.

If you use Mana Aurora (MP Shield) u pretty much want Bloodstream ^. ^

Quote Originally Posted by Dakaroth View Post
    Could you also post what the skills do? Theres alot of skills that have no description. Alot of them are buffs that arnt really needed for a support class. Like Wizardry.. If I knew it increased Magic damage, I wouldnt have gotten it.
    All the skill information can be found in game here:

For the skills that currently have no information your guess is as good as anyone as to what they do until people use them and supply the information somewhere, but it is something that is being fixed in the next big patch (or so I have heard).

If there is a skill in particular that you are wondering what it does (up to lvl 64) I can tell you what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegasss View Post
    If you use Mana Aurora (MP Shield) u pretty much want Bloodstream ^. ^
    This is true, but it's only really needed IF you take damage. As a healer though it is probably easier to take HP damage and heal it up than to change it into MP damage and then try to recover MP. But yes, good idea Vegas.

Very nice guide. i plan to play Luna Reborn as full support mage and this guide give me a lot of information. thx for making it out and if there is another question i have after playing this game, i'll be in touch in this forum.

I have mage but human i want to make sorcere is that good ?

And I want to know what should i do in stats pure int?

Quote Originally Posted by Suwaidi909htxcf View Post
    I have mage but human i want to make sorcere is that good ?

And I want to know what should i do in stats pure int?
    Human and sorcerer are fine for going damage path, but aren't useful as a Full Support. For going dps path, int is the more desired stat because it increases your base damage output.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast