Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guide ~ Full Support Mage

which is better path? Elemental master > cardinal or Bishop > rune master?
    Last edited by SherllynNa7Qgpt; June 9th, 2016 at 08:32 AM.

@Commoner :

Can you give information on Armor, Acc, and weapon for full support mage. right now iam at level 30.
    what gear and weapon that i need to wear to survive mine ???

need your info ASAP.

I mean to DJ Ren and anyother who have the info. please share it here

Quote Originally Posted by SherllynNa7Qgpt View Post
    which is better path? Elemental master > cardinal or Bishop > rune master?
    There really is no 'better path' because the path you take is dependent on what you want to do and how much you want to do.
    Of these two paths, EM>Cardinal gives the strongest heals with some medium power unique buffs (From EM) and a few debuffs. Going Bishop>RM means you get the strongest buffs to help the team, with enough healing to get the job done, but may not be enough end game?? (no idea because no one is there yet, and things may change by the time that comes around).

Quote Originally Posted by JwJyuliantL3H5d View Post
    @Commoner :

Can you give information on Armor, Acc, and weapon for full support mage. right now iam at level 30.
    what gear and weapon that i need to wear to survive mine ???

need your info ASAP.
    For armor, getting anything with semi decent enchant levels is fine, around +4 (and up) should be good. Reinforce your gear focusing on wis and vit above anything else.
    accs arent really worth investing into until late game (currently 65+), so for now just get an acc for each slot (that you can afford) focusing on getting earrings > rings (int helps healing) > necklace, and reinforce them for wis > vit > int.
    and weapons dont help us too much, so go 1hand and a shield, making sure you get vit reinforces on both of these to help survive.

so, do we need int?? i think we will go for full wis? so the gears should be vit stats for survive? or u mean get gears for int and vit?

Quote Originally Posted by SherllynNa7Qgpt View Post
    so, do we need int?? i think we will go for full wis? so the gears should be vit stats for survive? or u mean get gears for int and vit?
    Supports don't "need" INT, but it can be helpful (still gives a slight increase in healing amount). But you should be prioritizing WIS/VIT before thinking about getting any INT. Some places can't be helped and INT is the better option over what else is available, but most of the time you can be given the option of WIS or VIT on a piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by DJRen View Post
    Supports don't "need" INT, but it can be helpful (still gives a slight increase in healing amount). But you should be prioritizing WIS/VIT before thinking about getting any INT. Some places can't be helped and INT is the better option over what else is available, but most of the time you can be given the option of WIS or VIT on a piece of gear.
    thank youuuu DJ Ren ^_^

hello djren.. just some few questions.. so if my priest level 30 i must use all 30 set gear min +4, or i can use 25 or maybe 20 set gear +4??? coz it's kinda hard for priest to harvest gold..

Hi, nice guide
    if I deal the status points in vit and wis. How many points do I need to spend per level vit 3 wis 2?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123