Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kiraster video - CO Teaching PP how to tank in graves

Default kiraster video - CO Teaching PP how to tank in graves

i hear Skelduz is selling tanking lessons now

Bagi sir pls teach?

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiraster View Post

Yeah, stack a ****ton of VIT through item reinforcement, 80+ stat per gear item (5 is max) which will get you to 400+ VIT, +160 STR/VIT , use cooking buffs 40+ max (heard that farming items give buffs as well but haven't checked), get party buffs from majin, healer, get gear enchantment level to at least +10, get an AOE class, doesn't matter which though i've heard tankers have it the best, stack on a ****ton of MP potions, get 5 star AOE pet (they deal more damage than you anyway) and lastly, wear expensive jewelry, be swag, be yolo ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Paliden View Post
    Salt
    Stop trying to do things the old way. It doesn't work. Go back to your private server. Oh wait, you can't since it was DMCA'd so you're trying to take this one down.

Did i hear something? Oh wait, i did, it's obviously a pleb, piss off, and learn your place, scrub

hot air
    I'm fine being part off the common folk. Your elitist group of one isn't impressive and I wouldn't want to be a part of elitism stupidity that you take great pride in.

Dude no need to say anything. This is the guy that couldn't figure out that he needs to use the quest weapon for his job change.

We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

Sodium chloride

Yeah, stack a ****ton of VIT through item reinforcement, 80+ stat per gear item (5 is max) which will get you to 400+ VIT, +160 STR/VIT , use cooking buffs 40+ max (heard that farming items give buffs as well but haven't checked), get party buffs from majin, healer, get gear enchantment level to at least +10, get an AOE class, doesn't matter which though i've heard tankers have it the best, stack on a ****ton of MP potions, get 5 star AOE pet (they deal more damage than you anyway) and lastly, wear expensive jewelry, be swag, be yolo ^^
    LOLwut

please follow your own advice :3
    Did i hear something? Oh wait, i did, it's obviously a pleb, piss off, and learn your place, scrub

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiraster View Post
    and as Kira stated i am selling tanking lessons i do accept payment in tears just fyi

oh paliden.....

tumblr: http://*******/qrMeRF
    facebook: http://*******/tLGPmD
    IGNS: Katie / KatieCakes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast