Thread: Can someone help me?

Default Can someone help me?

I'm new and just finished downloading DOMO. I'm still in the beginner village, btw im sylph. I dont know what i should do after woodstock got hurt and grandpa white told me to take care him and that grandpa will take Jodie with him. When i arrived at woodstock's place near the sea idk what should i do next. can someone tell me?

I think after Woodstock gets hurt (or rather, killed) you're supposed to just meet up with the Chasm King in the middle of the village.

EDIT: Wait, by hurt you mean emotionally right? If so, when you need to meet him by the sea aren't you supposed to click the flower or w/e it is (something called Smiley) he's looking at and planning to pick up for Jodie or something? It's been a while since I've done the sylph beginner quest that I only vaguely remember parts of the plot.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; May 8th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Are you talking about the part where you're supposed to click on him on the ground but you can't seem to? Try hovering your cursor over the area, especially over the area you think he would take up if he was standing, until you find something clickable.

I remember I had trouble with this because the bounding box didn't make sense.