Thread: Guide for Crusader?

Default Guide for Crusader?

Hello! I'm new to this game!
    I wanna know:
    1. what weapon should be use if i go for Crusader?
    2. what is the BEST path for it?
    3. Should it be a two-hand or one-hand weapon?
    4. What is the stat for it?
    5. what is DUAL-WIELD?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Fujomiko; May 11th, 2016 at 04:15 AM.

1. Crusader is the only magical-attack-type in Fighter class. The whole attack-skills r using magical attack. So you should use one handed staff with shield if you wanna be a solo tanker with high m.a
    2. It's up to what type of crusader you wanna take;
    3. one-handed weapon. But it's up to you;
    4. Int (for high m.a). But again, it's up to you;
    5. A skill to allow you in using two one-handed weapons.
    http://starrynightinme.blogspot.com/

IGN: StarryNight and Maya

Quote Originally Posted by StarryNightt View Post
    1. Crusader is the only magical-attack-type in Fighter class. The whole attack-skills r using magical attack. So you should use one handed staff with shield if you wanna be a solo tanker with high m.a
    2. It's up to what type of crusader you wanna take;
    3. one-handed weapon. But it's up to you;
    4. Int (for high m.a). But again, it's up to you;
    5. A skill to allow you in using two one-handed weapons.
    If i go for rune knight before crusader, what STAT should i use when I am a Rune Knight? and what is the best race for a Crusader?

Quote Originally Posted by Fujomiko25 View Post
    If i go for rune knight before crusader, what STAT should i use when I am a Rune Knight? and what is the best race for a Crusader?
    From me, keep going on str stat because you are not a crusader yet. If you go with male-human race, it'll give you bonus physical attack, if you go with elf, it'll give you bonus dodge. If you go with female gender, it'll give you bonus magical attack. That's what I know from other luna server.
    http://starrynightinme.blogspot.com/

IGN: StarryNight and Maya

there is no other "Type" of crusader since plus started and this one is the same, the one and only path that will ever work for you is Pure Tank meaning: Guard>Infantryman>phalanx>crusader>Lord. Any other class will bring onlye phisical attack or accuracy or whatever stuff that in a way might be helpful for lvling up to but then at it will all become utterly useless. All you need is fo Full str, Stack All the Defense you can by using a pure defensive path, and then use a re-stat at lvl and a handed staff to get good magical attack.

After that you'll have to use a lot of gold to either buy or create a heavy armor with high int and get whatever magical attack gear you can.