Thread: Why i cant log in My Account

Angry Why i cant log in My Account

Help why i cant log in my Account i try in many times and i cant log in...its say Incorrect

wtf....fck this men i uninstall my LH and now i install it again now i have to w8 3 hours to finish the fcking Patch and if its done and i try it again and not ok **** this!!! im done you waste my money

Actually all people have this problem. Don't worry.

but what is the problem i can login in the site and the LH i cant why?

i already Uninstall my LH

So its been over an hour now, and still unable to login to the game. Are the GM's even aware of this issue/bug?

Lol a large area in Canada is without internet atm, it has nothing to do with Suba, chill and go outside \o/

As Ryonosuke said in this post https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88342, Network Outage is a really serious problem. Even they aware the problem, they need time for technical thing (or actually they are not able to deal with this). I have waited for a day since this problem happened last night (and now keep waiting).

Hello, I'm not sure if this would be of help but if you would go in link below now and view the "Top Outage", you can see that the First Affected Region on the list is Canada (where I believe the place where SubaGames are). I think the Tech Team is trying their best to reach out for us and update us. However, Network Outage is not a simple thing. It's a third party service problem so SubaGames aren't at fault. Just like AlehLH said, let's be calm and wait.
    ^^

Realtime Outage Information:
    http://www.outageanalyzer.com/
    Quotes from Clannad:
    "Being unable to trust anything is the same as being unable to sense other people's love."
    - Yoshino Yusuke
    "If you feel like crying you should not hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can - because when you get bigger sometimes you can't cry even if you have something to cry about."
    - Okazaki Tomoya
    "Isn’t there something strange in becoming friends because you’re asked? Friends aren’t given; you’re supposed to make them."
    - Fujibayashi Kyou

it can login now