Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [May 13th, 2016] Patch Notes

i got temp banned for trying to get a drop from a boss because i didnt know about this till now. -.-

you only opened a can of worms doing the autobot. grats. you figured out you fan base. guess who 60% of it is?

Yeah... Though I didn't really care before about the system (it hasn't affected me). It's starting to become more apparent to me that it's kinda useless. All I'm seeing are indos abusing it and sending them out for spots and such. Thus was common on private servers too. They'd take screen shots and get people banned. But even the actual bots have already gotten better at avoiding it. I don't know if they have an auto system of their own, or a watcher... But it's doing nothing against them. Neither is the actual ticket system. I know mods are only human, and it's hard to do things manually. But when 4 people report someone and they won't do anything without proof... And when they get proof they still don't do anything... It's discouraging. Now I don't know how jobs are delighted. When I've GMed games or moderated sites each person had a job. If a new job was needed a new person would be brought in. So someone would be responsible for the tickets. Someone announcements and keeping peace in the forums. Someone in game doing their own scoping for bots, hacks, and abuse and another delegate to be the main communicator with the devs . Everyone had their place. Right now it seems like everyone is trying to do everything and it's not working well. I don't know if you need more people, even volunteers, and but I don't think it'd hurt at this point... Because I don't feel like I should safely be able to sit in the open on the pk channel knowing I'm safer and have a spot there because my usual spots are filled with bots and noters.
    Last edited by JayceSpace; May 16th, 2016 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayceSpace View Post
    Yeah... Though I didn't really care before about the system (it hasn't affected me). It's starting to become more apparent to me that it's kinda useless. All I'm seeing are indos abusing it and sending them out for spots and such. Thus was common on private servers too. They'd take screen shots and get people banned. But even the actual bots have already gotten better at avoiding it. I don't know if they have an auto system of their own, or a watcher... But it's doing nothing against them. Neither is the actual ticket system. I know mods are only human, and it's hard to do things manually. But when 4 people report someone and they won't do anything without proof... And when they get proof they still don't do anything... It's discouraging. Now I don't know how jobs are delighted. When I've GMed games or moderated sites each person had a job. If a new job was needed a new person would be brought in. So someone would be responsible for the tickets. Someone announcements and keeping peace in the forums. Someone in game doing their own scoping for bots, hacks, and abuse and another delegate to be the main communicator with the devs . Everyone had their place. Right now it seems like everyone is trying to do everything and it's not working well. I don't know if you need more people, even volunteers, and but I don't think it'd hurt at this point... Because I don't feel like I should safely be able to sit in the open on the pk channel knowing I'm safer and have a spot there because my usual spots are filled with bots and noters.
    This ^^^^
    The actual botters go with the same party and someone is probably team-viewing their accounts to fill it out on top of sending it to each other to solve correctly and get the immunity for it.
    Aside from that random players are using it on anyone they don't like/want gone from their spot.
    It's useless and harmful to the community.

We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

This just happened to me AGAIN. Obviously I was in the game playing when it happened, since I'm writing this immediately after I got booted off. I was fighting, and got another ****ty note, which I answered according to the above sample, but I still got booted!! Obviously there is something wrong with your system when ppl who are in the game and fighting monsters get the stupid note, but even when answered correctly, still get booted!! This is not gonna solve the botting problem, it's only going to lose you players. The first time, I didn't even know what the crappy note was, but this time I did, and answered CORRECTLY, and STILL got booted. So now I can't play for an hour.
    If this is the way Suba games is, I have no interest in playing your games. You are punishing innocent ppl like me, while I'm sure the botters are going along their merry way, somehow not affected by this. This is unfair to the max, and totally not acceptable. When I play a game, I do not expect to be booted for no reason at all and banned for an hour. I tried following your sample/instructions, and it didn't work, now I'm wondering if it works for anyone. NO FAIR!!!!!
    Last edited by Dreamhavanf6MS4; May 16th, 2016 at 05:59 AM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011