Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 105

Thread: [May 13th, 2016] Patch Notes

  1. #11

    Default

    Will the autonote stay if you happened to RTB or change map?
    Also, does this also apply on a pvp combat? people can use this to distract the other person and kill em (low blow)

    Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVInezca View Post
    Will the autonote stay if you happened to RTB or change map?
    Also, does this also apply on a pvp combat? people can use this to distract the other person and kill em (low blow)
    Abuse of the autonote is a bannable offense, so if players really want to win a pvp match that badly, then i mean... good for them.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I think it would be easier to put a captcha every hour to fill , if not filled is you saw the game

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    TH
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Good afford. Make sure the pop up will show at the corner of screen, so I can finished my battle before answer without distraction.
    Waiting for reserve IGN...


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    In ur heart~
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Florencita View Post
    I think it would be easier to put a captcha every hour to fill , if not filled is you saw the game
    I agree with this D:

  6. #16

    Default

    lmao that's good to know thanks alec

    Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

  7. #17

    Default

    i see this causing even more problems...

    spot taken... but i want that spot.. wait until the tank has 20 mobs... auto note.

    dead tank.

    dead group.

    steal their spot.

    this will literally be a new griefing tool.

    and i oppose it GREATLY.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Florencita View Post
    I think it would be easier to put a captcha every hour to fill , if not filled is you saw the game
    YES!! THIS. I've been saying this since they removed the bot system.

    Capatcha's every 25 minutes or 30 on PVE maps only.
    I see future abuse with this auto note system, but it's better than nothing.

    Off topic; but anyone else annoyed that people who were banned for a day or who've been recored botting are still on leader board and roaming around?

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spwinkly View Post
    YES!! THIS. I've been saying this since they removed the bot system.

    Capatcha's every 25 minutes or 30 on PVE maps only.
    I see future abuse with this auto note system, but it's better than nothing.

    Off topic; but anyone else annoyed that people who were banned for a day or who've been recored botting are still on leader board and roaming around?
    To answer your question, yes to the 2nd half... that's why in my 2nd paragraph I was trying to make my point indirectly, they know who know I am referring to. A good chunk of those reports were done out of their own personal politics and their word got taken as irrefutable fact.
    Last edited by AntiHeroSentry; May 13th, 2016 at 03:13 PM.

  10. #20

    Default

    what if fishing and afk vending ?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •