Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [May 13th, 2016] Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by G1a011004U4eTJM View Post
    what if fishing and afk vending ?
    Players can only use AutoNote on players that are attacking monsters. Fishing and Booths will not be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHeroSentry View Post
    To answer your question, yes... that's why in my 2nd paragraph I was trying to make my point indirectly, they know who know I am referring to. A good chunk of those reports were done out of their own personal politics and their word got taken as irrefutable fact.

Two legit dude's on the top rank (or well I hope so).
    Not going to run my mouth on who, but some action please would be nice GM's, even a set back on their levels and a two weeks ban. People like myself, and the people who are on the leader board legitly are discouraged, seeing them come back after a day bragging on mega phone to pick up where they left off, such trash.
    Last edited by Shampoohie; May 13th, 2016 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousBusiness View Post
    i see this causing even more problems...

spot taken... but i want that spot.. wait until the tank has 20 mobs... auto note.

dead tank.

dead group.

steal their spot.

this will literally be a new griefing tool.

and i oppose it GREATLY.
    AutoNote does not lock your skills or keyboard inputs, you can still attack and use skills for a good few minutes before answering the captcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Spwinkly View Post
    Two legit dude's on the top rank (or well I hope so).
    Not going to run my mouth on who, but some action please would be nice GM's, even a set back on their levels and a two weeks ban. People like myself, and the people who are on the leader board legitly are discouraged, seeing them come back aftet a day bragging mega phone to pick up where they left off, such trash.
    I had a feeling their was two ways to take your question, this was the other. I was more referring to certain higher tiers making "recordings" and going look lolz a bot when it's someone's kid or someone else in general playing and they don't choose to respond. Their was no reprimand to those types.

Need balance the factions. It's impossible blues up in Magical Tower 50+!
    Print in tower: http://prnt.sc/b3o2mf

I had a feeling their was two ways to take your question, this was the other. I was more referring to certain higher tiers making "recordings" and going look lolz a bot when it's someone's kid or someone else in general playing and they don't choose to respond. Their was no reprimand to those types.
    It's pretty obvious who's using a crap macro when you spot it. The guy even admitted on mega to using it lol, "guys dont use macros i got banned" comes back the next day talking about gettin them levels. lmafo.
    Last edited by Shampoohie; May 13th, 2016 at 02:27 PM.

ooh I would love to see their take on this. afk bot vs someone who just chose to ignore the person recording.

Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousBusiness View Post
    i see this causing even more problems...

spot taken... but i want that spot.. wait until the tank has 20 mobs... auto note.

dead tank.

dead group.

steal their spot.

this will literally be a new griefing tool.

and i oppose it GREATLY.
    Players who abuse the autonote will be banned. So it would only happen once.

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    Today's Patch is primarily focused on introducing a system mechanic called the "Auto Note"

This is a tool players can access via their Skills Tab (K), and can use it to send a prompt to players accused of botting.

The Prompt can only be sent if the player in question is currently in combat.

If the player is question fails to respond to the prompt, their character is kicked from the server and given a temp ban.

The above image is an example of the what the prompt looks like. In this example, the player must correctly respond with "Blue Blue Blue Yellow" in order to succeed.

If the player who issued the report is correct, they can send another autonote after a 2 minute delay. However, if he was incorrect, meaning the player successfully answered the prompt, they must wait 1 hour before sending any more.

We hope this will help fight the Botters.

Have a great day,
    -Alectronas
    and how the ef is that BLUE BLUE BLUE YELLOW?????

Quote Originally Posted by FtulabingcB25K1 View Post
    and how the ef is that BLUE BLUE BLUE YELLOW?????
    The problem it asks is CCCB, the colors corrospond to a letter, for this example: blue = C, yellow = B, therefore blue blue blue yellow

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast