Thread: No balance!!!

Default No balance!!!

This game have no balance i'm lvl 35 1str/2vit and i must exp at lvl 34 mobs bycouse i lost to many hp/mp potions when another class take aoe skills and kill all quick and easy. And look at me lvl 42 priest gg i'm a Tank hahaha where is old luna tank?

so you mean at your main is level 35 and you want to kill level 42 boss.....?
    and your priest level 42 kill boss level 42 ..... ?
    there is .
    Cons
    Pros

Quote Originally Posted by MaloSilny View Post
    This game have no balance i'm lvl 35 1str/2vit and i must exp at lvl 34 mobs bycouse i lost to many hp/mp potions when another class take aoe skills and kill all quick and easy. And look at me lvl 42 priest gg i'm a Tank hahaha where is old luna tank?
    Most balance comes from gears. Just saying you do 1str/2vit or full int on a mage is not a good comparison at all.
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

[MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

@up
    My mage i'm building 2int/1wis and look i'm tank, and i don't have any good items on mage, on my 1str/2vit Guardian and i'm better tank on priest then on full tank gg.
    @XlawsReban
    On my tank i must lost 10-15hp potions and 5-10mp potions to kill lvl 34 zombie boss and on mage i only youse 5mp potion to kill lvl 42 boss this boss give psy def debuffs. WTF tank suck realy with def.
    Last edited by MaloSilny; May 22nd, 2016 at 01:56 PM.

They already said they're reworking the stats with the next update so can you stop spamming the forums with the same video?

We paint white roses red,
    Each shade from a different person's head

That video gave me cancer.... I swear.
    Anyway a few things. You are letting your MP go below 70% yet you're using a blessing that explicitly states "While your mana is above 70%"
    Your skill rotation is Horrible. You took a good minute to kill the lamia boss.
    You're killing single target.
    You're not in a party.
    You're a monk and saying how bad ass your class is.

At roughly the same level as a warrior, I would take about 1/2 the time. Yes it requires potion spam, but who really cares, an efficient leveling experience is worth paying for.
    Secondly, you're killing single units. you by yourself can kill 1 boss in a minute. A boss is roughly equivalent to 5 smaller mobs based on that video. A tank and an aoe dps can kill 15 in 20 seconds. that's like 3 times as much exp in a third of the time. So a factor of 9. even if we said exp was shared evenly (which it isn't, it's like 60%/60%) that's still 4.5 times faster.

In a full party with two tanks, I can achieve roughly 30% per hour. and this is at levels where you get 4k per mob and it takes 180mil xp to level. Bosses are about 25k, and take about 30 seconds to kill and 5 seconds to respawn, compared to the 4k mobs that we kill about 30 in every 15 seconds.

If you look at the tank by itself, it's one of the weaker classes due to difficulty in solo'ing.
    But since its an integral part of party play, and it's 5 times more effective in a party?
    Are you really sure you want to tell me tanks are sucky?

Quote Originally Posted by RuRuRuRuRu View Post
    That video gave me cancer.... I swear.
    Anyway a few things. You are letting your MP go below 70% yet you're using a blessing that explicitly states "While your mana is above 70%"
    Your skill rotation is Horrible. You took a good minute to kill the lamia boss.
    You're killing single target.
    You're not in a party.
    You're a monk and saying how bad ass your class is.

At roughly the same level as a warrior, I would take about 1/2 the time. Yes it requires potion spam, but who really cares, an efficient leveling experience is worth paying for.
    Secondly, you're killing single units. you by yourself can kill 1 boss in a minute. A boss is roughly equivalent to 5 smaller mobs based on that video. A tank and an aoe dps can kill 15 in 20 seconds. that's like 3 times as much exp in a third of the time. So a factor of 9. even if we said exp was shared evenly (which it isn't, it's like 60%/60%) that's still 4.5 times faster.

In a full party with two tanks, I can achieve roughly 30% per hour. and this is at levels where you get 4k per mob and it takes 180mil xp to level. Bosses are about 25k, and take about 30 seconds to kill and 5 seconds to respawn, compared to the 4k mobs that we kill about 30 in every 15 seconds.

If you look at the tank by itself, it's one of the weaker classes due to difficulty in solo'ing.
    But since its an integral part of party play, and it's 5 times more effective in a party?
    Are you really sure you want to tell me tanks are sucky?
    I don't youse this skill bycouse i'm going to necromancer with demage overtime skills, and no i don't cry that me priest no monk and Tank suck this is all, they don't have nothing to def on pvp, they must run bycouse to many hp/mp potions lost.
    on old luna tank full vit no suck like on this Luna.

You got to give the stat changes time to come but I agree I'm a tank and have very good def still I spend my whole day running and circles hours but the best thing about this Luna is it can only get better also for now it's best to be in a full party

This is true what you say have lvl 35 full tank warrior and when i ask for party rogue say for what you don't have demage, the same all party. Solo exp with full tank build is horrible, for what party need tank when roque and DPS warrior is good.

they are patching ittttt give it timmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...