Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: [May 22nd, 2016] Emergency Maintenance

I mean I really don't know what you guys expect from a mmo (MASSIVE multiplayer online game) with no hackshield or anti cheat of some sort. People are going to hack this game to the ground until you get some kind of guard working. So good luck to you with that.

Also...the compensation is horrible, i don't care about 2x exp if there's nothing to do in the game. I would take releasing the rest of the game's features and maps as compensation instead instead of some meh exp event in this game's current state.

And where is compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantRay View Post
    I mean I really don't know what you guys expect from a mmo (MASSIVE multiplayer online game) with no hackshield or anti cheat of some sort. People are going to hack this game to the ground until you get some kind of guard working. So good luck to you with that.

Also...the compensation is horrible, i don't care about 2x exp if there's nothing to do in the game. I would take releasing the rest of the game's features and maps as compensation instead instead of some meh exp event in this game's current state.
    This emergency maintenance set us way back as we were supposed to release a new update this week with a bit of new content. We are actively trying to release new content as soon as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by CharatiefeP0S50 View Post
    And where is compensation?
    The compensation is 3x EXP/GOLD/DROP, it is already applied and should be active right now.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanaDragmj84GH View Post
    to all the people complaining on this thread: would you like some cheese with that Whine?
    ROFL! Seriously!

GM , Some MAPS Down Again , Loading screen for 1 years ......

plz fix this...

n

Make 3,5 Exp Drop dll . . ..

thx

Not again... If it continues like this, there will be 10x for the weekend...

i cant log into game, loading screen stuck, and sometimes page said it is maintenance, what the ...

look like sever is down again.... i got some trouble with trading NPC then loading map ~ 1 years and now, connecting is totally fail ....

DDot??? game crash??? or electric city of sever is lost??? terrorist??? WTF is happening???

I cant login, im in red orc, the game stuck in loading screen... again...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122