Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9Dragons 2016 Vision!!

i don't really know tbh, I killed a yellow mob also in CC and only got 0.3% xp.. :/ I can see why a lot of people quit at early stages..but I aint

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaffy View Post
    How are you getting 0.6% if the rate is x6?
    I just saw that post and that was 2years ago, unfortunately I am not getting that x6 xp base .. It says only on the weekends, I will test this weekend to see if that x6 actually is still running or not

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSwag View Post
    I just saw that post and that was 2years ago, unfortunately I am not getting that x6 xp base .. It says only on the weekends, I will test this weekend to see if that x6 actually is still running or not
    HAHA omg, didn't notice the date on that relic

Anyways, this is what it says:
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    1. Base rate is 6x XP, 8x Skill, 6x Drop on weekdays and often we get x9 All for weekends starting Friday evening till Monday afternoon, but not always
    So yeah, x6 base xp and sometimes x9 on weekends.

No idea how it actually is in-game though, since I get this error every time i log after like 2 min.. -.-

HAHA omg, didn't notice the date on that relic

Anyways, this is what it says:

So yeah, x6 base xp and sometimes x9 on weekends.

No idea how it actually is in-game though, since I get this error every time i log after like 2 min.. -.-

yeah some people have been getting that message pop up, trying to fix it as we speak .. well they are trying to find out whats the problem... they think its the Gamguard or 9dragons gameguard .des file or something

jheez.. GG back to it's old tricks...

figured it out... doesn't support win10 LOL!

figured it out... doesn't support win10 LOL!
    so its all working for you now or!?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSwag View Post
    so its all working for you now or!?
    If there were any forum activity (besides you mate no offence) or even a GM post from within the past 2 years, I'd have insta reverted back to win8 just to play 9d.

But for this... I'm sad to say you'll most likely never see me in-game

I wouldn't have high hopes for anything to happen you guys with 9 dragons here. As much as it pains me to say subagames itself look like dieing. Most of their posts are 2014, contacting them yields no response, they don't seem to have anyone working on their social pages. The only social updates I've seen are like several forum posts on their main site under "latest news & announcements" creating an image that they are "active"... Yet, still I enjoy this server over RedFox so one can only hope that something happens...

I am GB11 and only get about 0.2% for white mobs in NC using premium and x2 card

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast