Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9Dragons 2016 Vision!!

Exclamation 9Dragons 2016 Vision!!

can we just work together to making 9dragons a fun enjoyable fair game at Subagames, this server here has so much potential but there is no GMs to look after the server, run events and create new ideas on how they can get the players active and having fun!! WHERE ARE YOU COORPERATE SUBAGAME ADMINS!!??

please pm me and I will be sure to assist you guys with a vision for this game through subagames!

Players won't return because this version is outdated. Suba won't update because as far as I am aware they are out of contract with Joongwon Games.

Game isn't making any money recently (probably not besides what I've spent) so there is no money to pay staff to do anything to this game.

Bottom line, don't expect there to be any changes here. It's not likely to happen. You can either stay here and play as it is like I do or:
    - Play the newer US version Nine Dragons Awakens from Red Fox Games (I wouldn't recommend it, it's terrible, full of bugs and exploiters and RF have extremely poor customer relations and support) I used to play there but very quickly realised it wasn't worth my time.
    - Play on the official Russian server
    - Play on the official Taiwan server
    - Play on a private server.

if players start coming to this server and start spending money, why wouldnt they recontract with Joongwon games? if they see that there are actually players playing and money being made why wouldn't start actually doing something with the game, if the owners of Subagames didn't really give a sh!t about 9dragons then why would they still have it up on their site true? I believe that they just need someone to lead the bloody game into the right direction and need the right support from the right people to making this game work...

I've tried getting players here, with the current state of things none have stayed long.

I have tried emailing Suba with suggestions and offers to help but never received a reply

Just discovered this site after not playing for 2+ years. The first few pinned posts almost brought tears of joy to my eyes. Literally couldn't believe the game had been taken over by a decent set of people with more than half a brain.

So naturally i rushed to DL it.

That was 3min ago.. just read your post.. now I'm crying again.. not tears of joy this time

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaffy View Post
    Just discovered this site after not playing for 2+ years. The first few pinned posts almost brought tears of joy to my eyes. Literally couldn't believe the game had been taken over by a decent set of people with more than half a brain.

So naturally i rushed to DL it.

That was 3min ago.. just read your post.. now I'm crying again.. not tears of joy this time
    Mate, dont worry! Things will happen here 100%, it is bound to happen here! because RedFox will die out very soon and Subagames is the next in-line...

I too have also tried to contact Subagames via Email and there wasn't any reply, I will do all I can to get word out to them that 9dragons at Subagames will start to be growing rapidly very very soon, its just a matter of time whether they are ready to make stuff happen for their company or take down 9Dragons down from their site... the one thing that keeps me going and playing 9D Subagames is that even though there isn't any events and im only getting 0.6xp from Zombies in NC (20lvls higher than me) when im FD2 is that they havent taken the game down from their site meaning that Subagames hasnt given up on 9Dragons, they are just waiting lingering around waiting for other clients to go over board with events, weps, exp etc.. and for other players demanding a new start for themselves, hmm.. WELCOME TO SUBAGAMES!! <3
    I have spent quite a bit of money already on this game which is sad, even for myself to see that i have even there is no event etc.. but I just have a great feeling and a lot of excitement about where 9D Subagames will be going, wont want to be saying to myself "I wish I kept on grinding when it 1st opened" ...

Stay Tuned guys, im always in game!

Add Me --
    NeedsSwag
    Last edited by NeedsSwag; May 24th, 2016 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSwag View Post
    Mate, dont worry! Things will happen here 100%, it is bound...
    Man I hope you're right!
    Because this version of the game is exactly the one in which IMO the game topped. This was late Acclaim, and although the management wasn't up to it, the player base WAS!! And hasn't been ever since!

Idk.. maybe the game sucked back then as well and I'm just being sentimental, but just gotta say I'm hyped fvck!

BIG arse dislike on the x6 though!

yeah man, just players gotta look forward to something in this game... if you grind to like FD and you get bored then no point moving on haha tbh im actually getting 0.6% each mob using xp card... ahha FML

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Item Mall
    1. Pay2Win items like Wild Silk pouches and Blue Dragon boxes have been removed to reduce P2W.
    2. ...
    3. ...
    4. Suggestion to remove the Lucid deco from ingame.
    5. Need more items e.g. Ornament Removal Tools which should be a standard item.
    THIS is definitaly a step in the right direction!
    Last edited by DirtyDaffy; May 24th, 2016 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSwag View Post
    yeah man, just players gotta look forward to something in this game... if you grind to like FD and you get bored then no point moving on haha tbh im actually getting 0.6% each mob using xp card... ahha FML
    How are you getting 0.6% if the rate is x6?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast