Thread: where are the grinding spots at?

Default where are the grinding spots at?

so guys im just curious on where to level at higher levels? im 33-34 right now and trying to get to 40, but from what i heard its like 40+ is when it gets harder and you need to find a party? any sort of direction would be nice.

thanks in advanced
    tonyboi

Hi tonyboi!

At about level 36-37 you can find a party at Basilisks, which is on the 'way to howling ridge' map. Just go through moonblind swamp to get there. Around level 48+ you can start doing higher level mobs: Cyclops, Trolls, Ogres. The Ogres, and trolls are in the cave 1F which is on the next map over from basilisks. Then around 54+ you can start doing other higher level maps.

Keep in mind that depending on your class, having a decent set of gear is required, especially if you're a tank, or healer. Aint nobody want to heal a squishy tank, and aint nobody want to be healed by a priest that has low heals. Coming from a healers perspective, everyone should keep there gears up to date. Kinda hard to heal someone whos HP drops faster than it can be healed.

Also! Take health potions with you, doesnt matter what class you are, you should have them on you, and use them. Don't rely solely upon the one healing you. If you're the healer, take plenty o' mana potions (for obvious reasons) And I hope that you saved up all your even coupons, can use them to buy yourself some 30% exp scrolls.
    Last edited by Dakaroth; May 25th, 2016 at 08:53 PM.

thanks Dakaroth for the info. pots will be my friend, and hopefully i can find a party as a dps.. kinda hoping it isnt too hard haha. also one question about solo leveling, is it just not efficient? or am i able just really slowly?

thanks again in advanced

thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyboi77 View Post
    thanks Dakaroth for the info. pots will be my friend, and hopefully i can find a party as a dps.. kinda hoping it isnt too hard haha. also one question about solo leveling, is it just not efficient? or am i able just really slowly?

thanks again in advanced
    Ahhh.. Well the exp gain for doing quests id pretty ridiculous. Most of them require you to grind solo, and once those main quests are done all you are left with is repeatable quests. And in all honesty, the rewards from doing quests arnt all that good.

They are looking to fix the exp rate for quests though in the near future. My suggestion: Get to a certain point in quests, remember which map you are on and go back to them later on when your sick of grinding, and when the exp gain has been fixed. Personally I find quests fun still, so I don't mind going back and completing them at a later date.