Thread: Monk Experiment Guide

Lightbulb Monk Experiment Guide

Scroll down if you don't want to read my rambling thoughts
    Hi Hello,
    I started playing this game 9 years ago and was so excited to see what seemed like a non private server without exp being 100X and drops being ridiculous.
    An actually challenge.
    I know they just put this game back out and I know it's not the exact LunaOnline Version, I'm hoping that it will be as close to the original as they can make it.

In the original game I was a Monk going Inq before it shut down.
    I remade my Monk several times in that game.
    For items, equipment, and to make my monk the best it can be.
    From what I've read it seems the Monk path has been butchered like it did when they upgraded to LunaPlus.
    But I've also read that if you continue on this path that it also can be a fruitful character in the end with the right stats, weapons, equipment.

I'm not saying my experimental guide is the way and only way to achieve a good Monk, I've never even made a guide before.
    This is more of a notes and a guide for me to see what works and what doesn't.
    Therefore feel free to give me tips and share your experiments as well. ^ ^

Mage
    Mage Stats
    So I started my Mage with my stats focusing on DEX and WIS, reason being DEX improves critical, accuracy, and dodging. With WIS improving MP/Recovery, Critical rate/damage, and heal power.
    With Monk having fast cooldown speeds and spamming skills I didn't put anything in INT. I really want to focus on critical as well as being able to dodge while solo grinding is beneficial.
    Here is a photo of my Stats so far at level 17
    Attachment 38342
    Mage Skills

Active Skill Points
    • Bless Heart For HP Recovery
    • Mage's Blessing For MP Increase
    • Reinforce Wisdom For WIS Increase

Passive Skill Points
    • Enhanced Mp
    • Intelligent Position
    • Wise Position
      All used to boost my Stats

Mage Equipment
    Now I usually would go for the the golden slime helm, turtle mail shield, wand of protection, and family rings if they dropped but it doesn't seem they drop these items anymore so the only thing that I've kept on my mage are the highest stat equipment I've been getting in those trunks and the continue use of a wand since they are one handed and I can equipped a shield.

Under Construction
    Last edited by Krechar; May 26th, 2016 at 12:45 PM.

Since there is an edit limit I'm going to have to make a complete build first until I can make this guide hopefully they will fix where we can edit or delete forums that are made. Sorry about that!

great guide so far

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjaketime View Post
    great guide so far
    thanks sucks I have to legit wait until I make the build to put a proper one out. they don't allow me to edit D:

Keep going! I used to go Monk with GM but now that both Monk/Inq are buthered, I went Sorc instead!

Yes, I am a girl. And yes, I love playing male characters.

Keep in mind that the stats are changing soon!

Quote Originally Posted by XRakuj View Post
    Keep in mind that the stats are changing soon!
    Yeah I kept my stat reset!

Quote Originally Posted by M1tis View Post
    Keep going! I used to go Monk with GM but now that both Monk/Inq are buthered, I went Sorc instead!
    I can't lol I can't edit the post so I have to make a full one once I get to monk possibly continue onto Inquirer