Thread: shrew spell

Default shrew spell

hi all, can i know shrewed spell can buff myself or not.

tq ^^

Shrewd Spell is a party wide buff that also affects the user.

ok tq. i ask bcz at luna plus before shrew cannot buff self ^^

Well thank God because even I found it extremely annoying when I played other servers and I couldn't buff myself with my own skill =+=

^^ thanks ya

I'm not sure, if you read the description in the end says "You cannot cast on yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by Sondzark0pNtklY View Post
    I'm not sure, if you read the description in the end says "You cannot cast on yourself"

but it seems thats wrong because you can cast on yourself and the party

uhmmm... seems a bit unclear the description, i hope that they did not the same thing like plus with stupid buffs that you can cast only in other players, that was so stupid, anyway they need to work a lot on casting in this game, now seems that shrewd spell lv3 give only 7% compared to old luna plus was 15%, over than this here the mage blessing give no casting speed while Luna plus 12% when maxed, and again, right now there are no items with casting speed, so seems to me that a Grand Master in the actual state of the game would be useless because 20 seconds to cast your skill is outregius, also if very powerful in 20 seconds you can cast other 4 AOE for 2 times dealing anyway much more damage, can't image a greater thunder without at least 70% of casting speed