Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Make a story with one word!!!

Wink One Word Story

so all of the words are:

once upon the west had side with by china corgis and then the they ruled over half of the all babies the conquered gods however were created the licked to soften gods the princess had a devil with in who hopes panties i harem oppai umbrellas in danger flying fun because chaos chocolate kills animals everyone but one trump demon is going to kill mexicans because with walls are so op but mexicans bernie will eat spams tachos nachos churros burritos were exposed are to memes to rule the universe poodles cthulhu do.

if I remake it, the story would be:

once upon a time, the west had side with china corgis, they ruled over half of the all babies to conquer the gods. However, they (the babies) were created to lick the gods and then soften them (the gods). The princess had a devil with panties that live in the harem. They are in danger because the the chocolate chaos kills the animals and everyone. But, one trump demon is going to kill mexicans with walls but the mexican's bernies eat the spams, tachos, nachos, churros, burritos which exposed to memes to rule the univese poodles.
    The end.

What a tragic story.. (and how about the babies?)

*I write all with lowercase that means it just a joke
    Last edited by StarryNightt; June 3rd, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
    http://starrynightinme.blogspot.com/

IGN: StarryNight and Maya

Quote Originally Posted by StarryNightt View Post
    so all of the words are:

once upon the west had side with by china corgis and then the they ruled over half of the all babies the conquered gods however were created the licked to soften gods the princess had a devil with in who hopes panties i harem oppai umbrellas in danger flying fun because chaos chocolate kills animals everyone but one trump demon is going to kill mexicans because with walls are so op but mexicans bernie will eat spams tachos nachos churros burritos were exposed are to memes to rule the universe poodles cthulhu do.

once upon a time, the west had side with china corgis, they ruled over half of the all babies to conquer the gods. However, they (the babies) were created to lick the gods and then soften them (the gods). The princess had a devil with panties that live in the harem. They are in danger because the the chocolate chaos kills the animals and everyone. But, one trump demon is going to kill mexicans with walls but the mexican's bernies eat the spams, tachos, nachos, churros, burritos which exposed to memes to rule the univese poodles.
    The end.

I applaud you for your dedication xD

Quote Originally Posted by StarryNightt View Post
    so all of the words are:

The end.

This is the best story I've heard in a very long time. I'll read it to my future kids one day.

JAHAHAHAHA the story
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011