Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server been offline over 12 hours.

Exclamation Server been offline over 12 hours.

Could you provide us with the info of what is actually going on, and have you made any progress. If you really want to start losing players then don't but to be honest, i don't want to be offensive but you have to tell us what's happening or when we can play or anything...

Thanks, Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by Joof View Post
    We've shutdown the servers for an emergency maintenance.

This is regarding another new exploit regarding duping once again.

We do not yet have a set time for when the maintenance will end. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

There will be a great compensation when servers are back up and running.
    Firstly, follow this link for any and all updates. Any updates on the issue will be updated there when they have things to update us on.
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88913

They took down the servers for an emergency maint (so this was not planned) to address a new issue caused by people duping items once again (this time it's a different method to the previous one). Some players just don't want to play fairly and some others just want this game to fail.

The GMs have to coordinate with the DEV team (which is in Korea) so the time zone difference can push back the rate at which these issues can be addressed.

The GMs are working their hardest to get this resolved as soon as possible within their means. Just have patience.
    Last edited by DJRen; June 1st, 2016 at 02:09 AM.

I know it's emergency maintenance but we haven't received a single update of what's going on.

What more do you need to know, people were duping, people jumping over night into the top 10 mills, same with the leader board.
    At this point they could shut the damn game down and restart it clean I wouldnt care, as long as we have some fair game play.
    Who wants to play a broken game?? I sure don't. Let them do their damn job.

I would mind since i've spent $$$ into it. And you're also missing the point here. All i'm asking is to inform us. ^^

There is very little to update rather than repeating the post . GMs are going through accounts manually looking for anything suspicious and putting the appropriate bans or penalties on. This isn't very interesting and they're not allowed to share numbers. Meanwhile the devs who are on the opposite side of the world from the mods are working on figuring out the exploite and how to repair it. Direct trading may either be removed or reworked as they believe this is how it's being done, or is making it easier to share duped goods without being caught by shop screenshots. This will take time even though it's all that's being done at the moment. They're working entirely on this, not even communicating with other means really. They're trying to get the servers up as soon as possible. Be patient, if you have proof of dupers, bots, or hacks ticket them or direct message (don't know if they're still taking them this way.) and wait for the server to come back. There will be a compensation again. They have also been testing the new update which would be implemented if people would just play the game properly.

I like how at the end you said they holding off updates just because people are playing unfair. if all companys did this non of them will have a update let alone a player base. so story short don't expect any updates till the game is near close/dead..guess I'm right.

@Everyone here

It has been explained what was going on. Dupers were abusing systems and lag in the game to duplicate items. They took the servers down to KEEP THE GAME FROM BEING RUINED. They took the servers down and it takes a long time because the Developers (Eyasoft) are based from Korea on the other side of the planet from SUBA. So when a problem like this occurs mid-day, there is a long wait for the developers to wake up and start their work day, and then by the time the patch is ready, the Suba Tech Team is already long past sleeping because once again--different sides of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by LastDonut View Post
    I like how at the end you said they holding off updates just because people are playing unfair. if all companys did this non of them will have a update let alone a player base. so story short don't expect any updates till the game is near close/dead..guess I'm right.
    They are not "Holding off updates because of them" They are unable to work on the updates because they are busy keeping up with all this other crap that has been going on. Hence the not being able to release updates due to dupers.
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

[MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

you pretty much said same thing I said. they are holding updates off till people stop wrecking there game which means don't ever expect a update till near death of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LastDonut View Post
    you pretty much said same thing I said. they are holding updates off till people stop wrecking there game which means don't ever expect a update till near death of the game.
    There is a difference between withholding something, and not being able to work on it currently because their time is spent address the issues players are causing (because they don't want to play fairly and cause unwarranted trouble for the game).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast