View Poll Results: Do you Agree ?

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Give us our suba points back, and re-start with reborn after it's fixed.

46 19.41%
  • Yes. Give us our suba points back, and re-start with luna / plus.

95 40.08%
  • No.

92 38.82%
  • I want to voice my opinion and sound smart in this thread, brb.

4 1.69%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-start

Default Re-start

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoohie View Post
    Meh,
    At this point wipe the whole thing shut it down and refund the cash shoppers. Bring back the game when the bugs are plugged, anti-hack system up, and server generated captcha.

I have little interest in playing a game that's been hacked up, botted up and economically ruined this bad (people jumping into the top 10 mills over night, leader board etc)Like why are we not watching this or tracing this since the beginning lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tonguefun View Post
    Being a 500$ kickstarter, I too agree with a restart. When they say refund I hope they just mean that all purchased suba points will just be reapplied if and when the game would open. I spent money on the game knowing what I was getting and spending it on therefore I don't believe in getting money back when I willing spent forward to help the game (and obviously myself). When I backed the game I did so with expectation that it would help establish it and at this moment due to the game's insecurity state, it is not established or anything like what I would have hoped my 500$ was going towards.

Should be shutdown and restarted after addressing the bug concerns, all the known update concerns such as skills, stats, item drops, exp curve and mob technicalities. There has to be anti-cheat/hackware on this game. It's so obvious it hurts. In more so the best interest of accomplishing a better game with a more refined community, economy and well being of the state of game.

I think this should be elected, or better yet lifted into a topic with a vote/poll to see the community's response and/or ideas about it.
    I Obviously agree with both of them, give us our suba points back and take the game down, either give us back our old luna or plus, or just take your time fixing reborn till it's 100% dupe/bug free.

if its restart how about CBT reward?

+1 nuff said

and preferably give us back old luna and slowly add plus features into it such as new skills and etc

Quote Originally Posted by Belezid28VnLagp View Post
    they will be redistributed properly this time hopefully. . . .
    Last edited by Skelduzz; June 1st, 2016 at 08:37 AM.

restart ! any fixed,solid,dupe/hack free type of Luna is good enough for me .. rather play something (anything?) then endure more of this rollercoaster online/offline

-glad I didn't spend any money , a refund for those that did sounds more then reasonable

hahhaa the game will restart when

I want a refund but would be too many problems so much sp too return , remember how long it took to get your kickstart/cbt reward a refund will prolly take way longer I knew what I was getting into this was never meant to be luna online or plus

That is a really goo point since it took awhile last time, but I think if they take their time and just reapply it to your accounts before you log back in and post a big notice on announcements on how they went about it and when to expect to see them and what not, then it should be no issue. I don't mind waiting so that everyone properly gets rewarded accordingly as well. If it takes time to fix what is broken, then let us give that time, because we waited a long time for a good luna to come back and I don't want to see it sink when we can fix it early, community willing.

Quote Originally Posted by MINMl View Post
    I want a refund but would be too many problems so much sp too return , remember how long it took to get your kickstart/cbt reward a refund will prolly take way longer I knew what I was getting into this was never meant to be luna online or plus
    Very true. Although if we stay patient and let them do it ahead of time and they give us a proper guide about how they will refund it all should be well.

if its restart then give us reward for those who leveled 40 60 70+ ?

if its restart then give us reward for those who leveled 40 60 70+ ?
    Viable, but i think that's up to gms. I think if anything it should be more allocated towards time logged in game since that shows more support and that you truly like their game, but that might be way too biased bc I know many of us work (myself included), have school or are limited in other ways so there is no telling. Everything is complicated in times like these.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast