Thread: Equipment for DPS

Default Equipment for DPS

Hey, i need help to build my char with the equipment. ATM now im hitter at dden level.
    i got aspd type and ss type, what onyx do i need for both dps? and for the mod armor, what status i should get for both DPS (ASPD and SS)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iambatman53BYL1 View Post
    Hey, i need help to build my char with the equipment. ATM now im hitter at dden level.
    i got aspd type and ss type, what onyx do i need for both dps? and for the mod armor, what status i should get for both DPS (ASPD and SS)
    Thanks
    The main difference is that attack speed needs clothing (legendary double gold clothing is 26% attack speed), and skill spam needs light armor.
    Modding uncommon and rare stats are both pretty much the same, citrine for common and amethyst for rare. Legendary stats are a pain to mod so try for your 2 good stats I mention on the uncommon or rare.

Mods I recommend for both attack speed and skill spam:

Glove: Attack and Evasion
    Boot: Attack and Evasion
    Chest: Your choice between HP regen, MP regen, Defense, and Magic Defense. (avoid elements)
    Legs: Your choice between HP regen, MP regen, Defense, and Magic Defense. (avoid elements)
    Hat: HP, Evasion, or Defense. All 3 if possible, your choice which you want to focus on. (avoid element)

Mods I recommend specficially for attack speed:

Glove: Accuracy (in addition to or as a replacement for Evasion, whichever you prefer more of, but the legendary mod is rough)
    Boot: Accuracy (same reason)

Onyx I recommend for both:

Chest: Attack damage.
    Hat: Max HP.
    Boot: Evasion or Magic Evasion, your choice.

Attack speed:

Glove: Accuracy

Skill spam:

Glove: Magic Accuracy
    IGN: Meyera
    Guild: Illustrious
    Main Job(s):
    Dancer - subs: Witch Doctor-Blood Cure Poison + Wizard-Spellcasting
    Mercenary - Subs: Blademaster-Martyr Arts + Wizard-Spellcasting

I beg to differ, getting evasion on rare is pretty useless, it'd be better to get dmg red I or II for the -class damage, that serves a much better purpose in the long run than evasion.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJai View Post
    I beg to differ, getting evasion on rare is pretty useless, it'd be better to get dmg red I or II for the -class damage, that serves a much better purpose in the long run than evasion.
    I just don't like having stats that only work on specific monsters. Get 100% reduction to something like MA and grizzly bears can't hurt you, but you've got nothing to help against blademaster monsters.
    IGN: Meyera
    Guild: Illustrious
    Main Job(s):
    Dancer - subs: Witch Doctor-Blood Cure Poison + Wizard-Spellcasting
    Mercenary - Subs: Blademaster-Martyr Arts + Wizard-Spellcasting