Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [June 2nd, 2016] Patch Notes - Auction House

When the server starts?

Quote Originally Posted by Scanfailr8dh3Qf View Post
    When the server starts?
    Please read this thread for update regarding maintenance.
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88964

Quote Originally Posted by Joof View Post
    Hey everyone!

Just a quick fix today for the Auction House!

Auction House
    Fixed some items not being able to be listed on the Auction House.

Up Next
    Major changes to skills, stats, as well as the EXP curve, will be coming over the next patches. Look forward to Armor Sets' implementation, flat bonus values changing to % values (Eg- certain skills giving 20 defense may give 20% defense instead), Guild Halls being added to the Housing system, and More!.
    Sir, May I ask if we can now solo leveling in this new updates? I always dont have a party If u dont have party u wont level thats life please I dont want to depend on others

pls give us an estimate on how long or up to what time were going to wait. it kinda lessen d frustration lol. and pls fix the farm. godbless

Quote Originally Posted by Jayren2018exKvD View Post
    pls give us an estimate on how long or up to what time were going to wait. it kinda lessen d frustration lol. and pls fix the farm. godbless
    There have been numerous posts about an estimated time. The servers will be down until Monday at noon EST. So, 2 more days.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi4tre2FO88 View Post
    Sir, May I ask if we can now solo leveling in this new updates? I always dont have a party If u dont have party u wont level thats life please I dont want to depend on others
    i also don't want to depend on other players in grinding. I hope they will lessen the damage taken from monsters so that we can solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi4tre2FO88 (lol actually coppied this part)

Quote Originally Posted by Fujomiko25 View Post
    i also don't want to depend on other players in grinding. I hope they will lessen the damage taken from monsters so that we can solo.
    I agree but in my experience with many MMOs there is only so much Soloing can do. I would love to solo the entire game if I could but let's be real. Wouldn't be much of an MMO if we didn't have to party, make friends, meet people etc.
    Last edited by Trunks2k94U2SB0; June 5th, 2016 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujomiko25 View Post
    same most games I play though gives increase exp rate and drop for each person you party up with them rates increase. in otherwards the game be soloable but if you want bonus drop/exp then you would party up. sad that in luna you get minus exp the more you party people and lesser drops lol. thats why in old luna most players solo.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011