Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [June 2nd, 2016] Patch Notes - Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Anthemica View Post
    Lmao... you're wrong for that. XD But I def laughed.

Rollback plz...to many ppl get Star*5 pet buy from duper , destroy all the pet sir..

this server going down...

omg this is not true every1 cares
    ?War is what happens when language fails.?

Thanks for the update on the auction house. A couple of questions though.

1. Any word on the "unique" armor sets and accessory sets? (IE Armor with set bonuses)
    2. Any word on if they are going to fix attract circle. (I want to protect party, but individual mobs do more damage as mobs increase.)
    Tanks are a really good piece of gear for leveling, and its kind of sorry that tanks can't do their job with that debuff.
    3. Rumor control- people have been starting rumors about game collapse and I suspect they do not know what they are talking about. People keep saying "THEY SAID" and when asked the people cannot find this guy by the name of "THEY".

I know you guys are working hard and I'm glad to see the improvements you guys are doing. I just hope you guys knock out the other bugs and finish polishing off the dupers.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinech7BG6V View Post
    Thanks for the update on the auction house. A couple of questions though.

2. Any word on if they are going to fix attract circle. (I want to protect party, but individual mobs do more damage as mobs increase.)
    Tanks are a really good piece of gear for leveling, and its kind of sorry that tanks can't do their job with that debuff.
    its not a bug bruh . . . its the plus system more mobs = more dmg
    what you remember is the pre plus version that is 1 dmg with all the map lured

Quote Originally Posted by Apasajabol2f518 View Post
    Rollback plz...to many ppl get Star*5 pet buy from duper , destroy all the pet sir..

this server going down...
    check this out
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...634#post859634
    Luna Online: Reborn
    CBT IGN: JefteCaro
    OBT IGN: nearKenje

I hope this patch doesn't take a day for the love of pancakes
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

ATTRACT CIRCLE FIX

DPS Tanker vs Class tanker

Mobs doing increased to 10X damage is a big thing. Also popping shield barrier on said mob reduced no damage from the attacks of the mob. Not interested in taking 1s for challenge, but that high attack destroys your tank. Tanking in this game atm is not tanking, but kiting and weakness. Even with really nice armor it still counterproductive. Starting to find life as a dps more productive than tanking. Mobs in this luna spawn so fast that you don't really need to go far and pull entire map anymore. If I take more damage as a tank than what I do as a dps, then I think I could just be a hardcore dps to aggro the mob rather than mess with that garbage atm. Serves the same purpose and earthquaking mob also stops mob from doing any attacks so I save even more HP.

Seriously, until they fix that bug and the armor, real tanking is not going to happen. A good DPS with average armor being a tank is far safer than a broken attract circle. A DEAD or a STUNNED enemy do 0 damage. Also as a DPS TANKER your armor does its job properly because you don't inherit mobs that cause that defense bug that decreases armor.
    Last edited by Paladinech7BG6V; June 2nd, 2016 at 12:31 PM.

.........?
    Last edited by Cahyonoseb5W37Y; June 2nd, 2016 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinech7BG6V View Post
    ATTRACT CIRCLE FIX

irreverent bs
    THIS IS NOT A BUG, thats how it was in plus the reason we take so much damage is because stats and skills are going by FLAT values instead of the % values they had before so when/if they fix that it won't be a problem
    ITS NOT A FREAKING BUG

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast