Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [June 2nd, 2016] Patch Notes - Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Skelduzz View Post
    THIS IS NOT A BUG, thats how it was in plus the reason we take so much damage is because stats and skills are going by FLAT values instead of the % values they had before so when/if they fix that it won't be a problem
    ITS NOT A FREAKING BUG
    Seriously Skelz, don't waste your time responding to this guy. He has no idea what he's talking about.

Anyway back to laughing at all the fail management and the d*** riders of this game who really think a roll back or carring on as is with the game, cant wait to see yall qqing in a few months or weeks about how messed up the economy is.. smh failure at its best.
    Last edited by Shampoohie; June 2nd, 2016 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelduzz View Post
    THIS IS NOT A BUG, thats how it was in plus the reason we take so much damage is because stats and skills are going by FLAT values instead of the % values they had before so when/if they fix that it won't be a problem
    ITS NOT A FREAKING BUG
    Although after the update fixing the passives (albeit class related specialties), It seems like 2H warrior will benefit a tad bit more since giving them better survivability along with earthquake could make the task of grinding maybe even solo easier. Granted I play a tank and I'm happy for this regardless.

hello i need help i am stuck in the game i need help h

they wont let me leave even a fter i pay thhe money

polease respod i n

poland .

please respond to my chatroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim427 View Post
    please respond to my chatroom?
    Please stop spamming this thread. The game is down for maintenance. If you're stuck, force log with task manager.

I like the changes going on. It shows efforts in their side.
    Last edited by Azure13260i3yDT; June 2nd, 2016 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthemica View Post
    Please stop spamming this thread. The game is down for maintenance. If you're stuck, force log with task manager.
    if i wanted to kill myself i'd climb to your number of chromosomes and then jump down to your IQ

please tell me how the game ///.........
    Last edited by Jim427; June 2nd, 2016 at 12:22 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast