Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [June 2nd, 2016] Maintenance + Update

We Cant stop and We wont stop <3 R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Krechar View Post
    another maintenance? At least there is a update, I hope it's not too long this is my day off
    I know how you feel it seems like everytime i'm off and can paly luna for longer then one hour boom maintenance.

We need that fix you the spammers in game pls <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lightingwolf125 View Post
    I know how you feel it seems like everytime i'm off and can paly luna for longer then one hour boom maintenance.
    they need to schedule a day they do maintenance instead of it be random or everyday. because despite it needing severe fixing I have a horrendous addiction that needs its bloody luna fix.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Why.
    Don't we just go back to the old system.
    Where we craft and get enchant scrolls through Dungeon Dates and Bosses
    Why don't we change the pet system back to the way it was. or get rid of first strike.
    these items take forever to get on your own.
    if you made it easier for people to upgrade then dupes wouldn't happen as much since everyone has a chance to actually get these items.
    like i don't even understand the enchant system and the enchanting the same item and same level takes hours of grinding to get +1 item and if it's not the same level you enchanted, let's say +2 you have to get another of the +1 item to get it to +2 to even increase that item to +3.
    On top of that doing all that takes so much gold and we get such little gold from mops and bosses, bosses should drop more gold it shouldn't be the same amount you get in alker gate, hence why the gold sellers are so bloody obnoxious and clog up alker
    like we don't even have protect scrolls we have 30% increase of a protection wtf?
    and wtf are this piera stones?
    I really don't want to pay to win or be satisfied.
    I have to have upgraded things to be able to even fight these freaking bosses and mops because they are stupid strong.
    the quest suck at exp so everyone endlessly grinds and gets bored.
    I know your patching and fixing stuff. but stop giving them reasons to dupe.
    they know they can make mad gold because of the fact barely any players can obtain these items in game.
    At least think about it.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

they need to schedule a day they do maintenance instead of it be random or everyday. because despite it needing severe fixing I have a horrendous addiction that needs its bloody luna fix.
    Same like you i played on gpotato as well nd i want my luna i waited 10 years i want my fix lol XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lightingwolf125 View Post
    Same like you i played on gpotato as well nd i want my luna i waited 10 years i want my fix lol XD
    Yes so you understand when I nearly had a heart attack when I found out luna was back.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Why.
    Don't we just go back to the old system.
    Where we craft and get enchant scrolls through Dungeon Dates and Bosses
    Why don't we change the pet system back to the way it was. or get rid of first strike.
    these items take forever to get on your own.
    if you made it easier for people to upgrade then dupes wouldn't happen as much since everyone has a chance to actually get these items.
    like i don't even understand the enchant system and the enchanting the same item and same level takes hours of grinding to get +1 item and if it's not the same level you enchanted, let's say +2 you have to get another of the +1 item to get it to +2 to even increase that item to +3.
    On top of that doing all that takes so much gold and we get such little gold from mops and bosses, bosses should drop more gold it shouldn't be the same amount you get in alker gate, hence why the gold sellers are so bloody obnoxious and clog up alker
    like we don't even have protect scrolls we have 30% increase of a protection wtf?
    and wtf are this piera stones?
    I really don't want to pay to win or be satisfied.
    I have to have upgraded things to be able to even fight these freaking bosses and mops because they are stupid strong.
    the quest suck at exp so everyone endlessly grinds and gets bored.
    I know your patching and fixing stuff. but stop giving them reasons to dupe.
    they know they can make mad gold because of the fact barely any players can obtain these items in game.
    At least think about it.
    I agree with almost everything you said. Though I do like the first strike feature but I have always played a priest/bishop/rune master/saint and I like my pet getting the first hit to draw aggro. But if we had a way to command the pet to attack a designated monster without using it's skill up we wouldn't NEED first strike. (which sometimes ****s up and targets the monster farthest away from you)
    But I still agree with almost everything you said

waiting again spongeboob

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast