Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: 5 Star Pets & Duped items

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDcalamv0p0L View Post
    Gm why does my account got blocked? please respond. IGN: Sawamura
    Maybe because you troll/curse players in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Belezid28VnLagp View Post
    hmmm only 5* pet ? what about 1234 star pet that being duped i guest its not only the item they duped sir maybe i brought some duped item too like gems* peira* accessory* boxes all lvl >_<
    hes right not just star*5 pet but other item too...i know its hard to check , u need close the hole to dupee....

go go go !

Why.
    Don't we just go back to the old system.
    Where we craft and get enchant scrolls through Dungeon Dates and Bosses
    Why don't we change the pet system back to the way it was. or get rid of first strike.
    these items take forever to get on your own.
    if you made it easier for people to upgrade then dupes wouldn't happen as much since everyone has a chance to actually get these items.
    like i don't even understand the enchant system and the enchanting the same item and same level takes hours of grinding to get +1 item and if it's not the same level you enchanted, let's say +2 you have to get another of the +1 item to get it to +2 to even increase that item to +3.
    On top of that doing all that takes so much gold and we get such little gold from mops and bosses, bosses should drop more gold it shouldn't be the same amount you get in alker gate, hence why the gold sellers are so bloody obnoxious and clog up alker
    like we don't even have protect scrolls we have 30% increase of a protection wtf?
    and wtf are this piera stones?
    I really don't want to pay to win or be satisfied.
    I have to have upgraded things to be able to even fight these freaking bosses and mops because they are stupid strong.
    the quest suck at exp so everyone endlessly grinds and gets bored.
    I know your patching and fixing stuff. but stop giving them reasons to dupe.
    they know they can make mad gold because of the fact barely any players can obtain these items in game.

Last edited by Krechar; June 2nd, 2016 at 11:47 AM.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

This was what really happened while other people duplicate items. This picture was before people shout that they have 5-Star Pets.
    It's in Moon Blind Forest, monster circled in red was [Boss]Doita, which is a resident of MBF.
    And those mobs circled in black were [Boss]Draka & Lamia from MBS.

Untitled-1.jpg
    Last edited by NearKenje; June 2nd, 2016 at 11:46 AM.
    Luna Online: Reborn
    CBT IGN: JefteCaro
    OBT IGN: nearKenje

Quote Originally Posted by NearKenje View Post
    This was what really happened while other people duplicate items. This picture was before people shout that they have 5-Star Pets.
    It's in Moon Blind Forest, monster circled in red was [Boss]Doita, which is a resident of MBF.
    And those mobs circled in black were [Boss]Draka & Lamia from MBS.

Untitled-1.jpg
    so there afk pet fighting?
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Quote Originally Posted by Krechar View Post
    so there afk pet fighting?
    it's a legit party, brother. That party only got 1 pet.
    Luna Online: Reborn
    CBT IGN: JefteCaro
    OBT IGN: nearKenje

Quote Originally Posted by Krechar View Post
    Why.
    Don't we just go back to the old system.
    Where we craft and get enchant scrolls through Dungeon Dates and Bosses
    Why don't we change the pet system back to the way it was. or get rid of first strike.
    these items take forever to get on your own.
    if you made it easier for people to upgrade then dupes wouldn't happen as much since everyone has a chance to actually get these items.
    like i don't even understand the enchant system and the enchanting the same item and same level takes hours of grinding to get +1 item and if it's not the same level you enchanted, let's say +2 you have to get another of the +1 item to get it to +2 to even increase that item to +3.
    On top of that doing all that takes so much gold and we get such little gold from mops and bosses, bosses should drop more gold it shouldn't be the same amount you get in alker gate, hence why the gold sellers are so bloody obnoxious and clog up alker
    like we don't even have protect scrolls we have 30% increase of a protection wtf?
    and wtf are this piera stones?
    I really don't want to pay to win or be satisfied.
    I have to have upgraded things to be able to even fight these freaking bosses and mops because they are stupid strong.
    the quest suck at exp so everyone endlessly grinds and gets bored.
    I know your patching and fixing stuff. but stop giving them reasons to dupe.
    they know they can make mad gold because of the fact barely any players can obtain these items in game.

I have to agree with alot of this. The original luna pets were much better. You could buy the skills you wantes. And switch them anytime. And the cooldown on them werent crazy high. And I believe you could have up to 5 skills on a pet. Alot of the original Luna was alot better. Can't speak for Plus since i never played it.
    Also I'm glad all this things are being rwvised and deleted, the pets and peiras and what not... but i think it's time for GMs to seriously consider restarting the server.... ._. Put it through a serious vote.

Honestly, I like how hard it is to get 5* pets. It makes it a challenge and, once you get the pet, you can sell it for a good amount of gold. I like the pets the way they are. They just need to figure out a solution to the duping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortiz1990YHr322 View Post
    I have to agree with alot of this. The original luna pets were much better. You could buy the skills you wantes. And switch them anytime. And the cooldown on them werent crazy high. And I believe you could have up to 5 skills on a pet. Alot of the original Luna was alot better. Can't speak for Plus since i never played it.
    Also I'm glad all this things are being rwvised and deleted, the pets and peiras and what not... but i think it's time for GMs to seriously consider restarting the server.... ._. Put it through a serious vote.
    Can't restart since people have already gotten to 70 and payed money, including me. there cash shop is a bit ridiculous as well shouldn't have to pay 15 bucks for a hair premium.
    Last edited by Krechar; June 2nd, 2016 at 12:08 PM.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Quote Originally Posted by MINMl View Post
    there was also piera and other things duped also today a girl + 12 a lvl 55 sword 2 times then +10 one 2 times I feel cheated atm
    Cheated. That's exactly the word. The fact these people are still around- ... So many people are going to leave if this keeps up. Me being one of them. Tired of putting in effort into this game, and even some cash shop items so I have the extra cash, then people come along and cheat. Feels like this game is gonna fail, and close. I saw a post about GM alec giving up. Like wow, If thats the case I want a refund.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast