Thread: All Attack build with passive buffs

Default All Attack build with passive buffs

Im only on lvl 45 with my mage but i was hoping i could build my char with no buffs only atk skills and passive buffs for my char not the party. is this a good thing or should i try for support skills also?

It is perfectly fine to build a full damage path without any support class or skills (though you will be lacking in skill variance at some point). Most active buffs affect the whole party anyway, so you shouldn't worry about it that much.
    Most of the time, if you are partying, there will be a support/healer that can supply the party with buffs instead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by DJRen View Post
    It is perfectly fine to build a full damage path without any support class or skills (though you will be lacking in skill variance at some point).
    is it safe to say that i would need that later in the game when i reach higher lvls or will it not matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks2k94U2SB0 View Post
    is it safe to say that i would need that later in the game when i reach higher lvls or will it not matter?
    Just depends on how and what you want to do. If YOU want play full damage, then there is nothing stopping you.