Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The game is down what to do now ?

Im Laughing hard here Haha!
    When I found dupe and other bugs of exp and more.
    My prediction is right, This REborn will not last long and Im giving 1-2months this server will close or totally ruined.

They are just kids that learned how to Create Online Games. Their developers ohh forgot they are just scripters.
    DEVELOPERS are people who created this game. They are just kids or caveman who just learned how to edit scripts.

I forgot again they can only do or edit easy scripts like how to DISABLE ALT, HOW TO BAN IP, HOW TO .......wait ill google the script.
    The worst is they took days just to edit small codes and what, investigate? haha! Crap

They rushed OBT to suck your money for donation (KICKSTARTER) LoL..

GOODLUCK TO ALL LUNA- R E B U R N players.

ps. DONT MAKE THIS KIND OF POST. they will automatically delete it.

Bcoz they are just kids and not ready to accept complains and critism.

n now this Duper showing ,,,,

nice job dude... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaja00YuWB1d6GQ View Post
    Im Laughing hard here Haha!
    When I found dupe and other bugs of exp and more.
    My prediction is right, This REborn will not last long and Im giving 1-2months this server will close or totally ruined.

They are just kids that learned how to Create Online Games. Their developers ohh forgot they are just scripters.
    DEVELOPERS are people who created this game. They are just kids or caveman who just learned how to edit scripts.

I forgot again they can only do or edit easy scripts like how to DISABLE ALT, HOW TO BAN IP, HOW TO .......wait ill google the script.
    The worst is they took days just to edit small codes and what, investigate? haha! Crap

They rushed OBT to suck your money for donation (KICKSTARTER) LoL..

GOODLUCK TO ALL LUNA- R E B U R N players.

ps. DONT MAKE THIS KIND OF POST. they will automatically delete it.

Bcoz they are just kids and not ready to accept complains and critism.
    *First of all subagames is an old company they have a lot of experience at hand they have benn publising games for a years and they know what they are doing { So They are not Some kids }
    * subagames are the publisher of luna online they are not the developers they only publishes the game But they have a contract with the original developers of the game The ones who made luna they are the ones who code/make the patchs/updates for the games {THEY are the BEST Possible people for this job }
    *The game is Still in beta and do you even know what beta means its a testing stage of the game .Games in in this stage are kown to have bugs and optimization issues they are NoT complete And if you are playing Beta games you should expect These kinds of things
    * when a game shuts down players shift to private servers and normal these servers also die out with in a year But luna online is one of the veryfew games whos private servers are still active after so many years which proves luna online is a fun game and the reason the kick starter was a huge success and the reason it will not die out in a few months

Your post clearly proves u have NO knowledge about devs and publisher what beta means you know nothing about suba infact you know nothing about the old luna if you did you would had known there were duper even in the old luna which means that even the old luna was not Perfect

In summary Your Opinion IS Totally Useless
    Last edited by Shehroz; June 4th, 2016 at 03:00 PM.

Good luck to you as well @Jaja00YuWB1d6GQ
    Now, get lost

IGN : iroha "Overseer" (Lv 75 Wizard - Lv 70 Shaman Doctor Musician Dancer Sorcerer Witch Doctor)
    IGN : oriha (Lv 75 Blademaster - Lv 70 Thief Hunter Mercenary Witch Doctor)
    IGN : AceCocytus (stall) "Sovereign Abyss"
    IGN : Elegant.Sprite (Alchemy Helper)

Lol, this call a off time pass event xD

Just play DOMO.

SALT the post form

Quote Originally Posted by UmbyZero View Post
    Just play DOMO.
    Lol I tested most of the suba games today Luna is the best one. Only game worth the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12