Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosses/Pets/System REWORKED ?

Lightbulb Bosses/Pets/System REWORKED ?

*SO I KNOW* that no changes can be done without the consent of Playcoo, but here's my opinion on a couple things that could be changed to help the game out

1. *I know you guys already talked with them blah blah etc* change respawn times from 12hours back to 1hour on all bosses that are below lvl70

All bosses lvl75-79 *reason* change field bosses to 6 hours or 3 hours *Change to 3 hours best*

Lvl80 bosses can honestly stay 12hours but would be best to *Change to 6 hours best*

BOSSES HP REWORK *NEEDED*
    So I noticed many of the current bosses are easy to solo even at lvl50's due to the new battle & passive pets *I know a lot of people will hate this but oh well, change all bosses Lv80 and under *aside from v10 bosses, their HP is just about right but can add some tweeks*

Ares War God (Dungeon) Change/Add its HP value to about 1.5m HP more *this is this first dungen in game which can create friendship, guildie support etc., just a fun mini DG to clear with friends and should be done as a group * not just a DG you can run through and power level yourself just because you don't die while soloing it.

Artemis Moon Goddess Change/Add its HP value to about 2.5m , most people who run this DG wait till they're lvl60 just to see how it works *once again people do it solo due to it being easy to kill*

Heidegger* (I don't remember how to spell it lol) This boss is honestly the best pre lvl70 DG due to the boss having high defense; you can just walk in and expect to kill it; HP value should get reworked to about 3m more

Scorpion Queen This is one of the main sources of armor because of sage keys; people used to farm this boss so much before its just.. wow. This should be the first boss you should at least need a 2 or 4 person party and its HP value should change and add about 5m and force team play more into the game

Boss Mic Boss Mic is probly one of the few bosses that dont need a big change but should still get one to roughly 4mil

Prosecuter Lvl65 field boss; This boss is honestly OK due to its shield effect; Still catches newbies by suprise but once again still too easy to solo. Change its HP just like boss mic to about 4mil

Winged Designer This boss has high damage but very low HP, would be great to see a good 3m HP added

Prometheus/Minotaur In these DGs the mobs are hard, so changing the bosses doesnt really mean much but a slight change of at least 1mil-3mil more HP

Nidia / Angel These two bosses are prime examples of a well done DG; mobs are hard, you can run through but it still can be soloable. Change nidias HP to about 6mil-8mil?

Most bosses already have enough HP and dont need a change after lvl76 or more, 10mil-20mil HP is just about right for now and no changes really need to be made. If any changes are to be made should be Arma and Zana *New world bosses* 40mil HP each to enforce more people to group for them again.

This game.. yea it can be soloable but party / people who group should find these bosses easier and faster to kill /evel with this system. Changes could also bring back the party quest system if u guys add quest names like -Yoshack , Minotaur etc DG *fake quest just a name so people know what they're doing* and involves more players grouping*

Pet Nerfs/Changes

*Divine Bond - Sabrinas* This is still the most broken pet in the game, about 1 time proc but can be reseted by mages using hercs and knights spaming skills, doing 40% hp dmg twice or more and could use a rework to about 25% only at level 12 and change all the other levels as well to fit the bill

Spiritual Bond - Gina *I know playcoo dosnt want to change zodiac pets but ill still leave this here* Gina shouldnt have a limit to once every 30 seconds and should get its as soon as it procs randomly like all the other pets like nami nara ares hades etc

*Divine Bond - Bishamonten* this pet does a flat 22% stuns and heals people 50% HP, sometimes all the way up to 80% HP if you're extremely lucky and should have reworks made for sure

Team Search working again

Like I've stated before, add fake not real quest like just a text quest *No rewards just a quest wich counts as a daily quest so it dosnt take up space* this can help bring back team search so players don't solo as much and come together as a community

Nidia DG Quest
    Schneider DG Quest
    Yoshack DG QUest
    War God Ares DG QUest
    Artemis DG Quest
    Heidegger DG Quest
    Medusa Dg Quest
    Prometheus DG Quest
    Minotaur DG Quest
    Hera DG Quest

And all the other DG as a none reward quest or something small like 10k gold or small rewards etc *letting players turn it in or keep the quest but must be repeatable quest and keep the team search looking for more*

I want to include the Eventure System but considering that's down we can't really do much till playcoo responds, just gotta pray and wait. Also, any other suggestions to make the game more group/team based would be great if you stated it below in comments etc.

Other System changes is the lag issues resolved in Guild Vs Guild
    Last edited by Shiono; June 9th, 2016 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Correcting some typos

Corrected some of your typos~
    Aaaaaaaand I personally agree with many of the things you listed, interesting use of the team search function I must say.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Well thought out. Will bring to playcoo and see what they say.

LMAO, NERF BARBA AND SOME OTHERS WORLD/GOD battle pets.
    BARBAROSSA IS THE MOST BROKEN BATTLE PET, DOING 3-5k DMG EACH AOE HIT AT lvl1 IS SO BAD.

Even a NAKED CHARACTER LEVEL 1 WITH BARBA LVL1 can go through a high lvl map and one shot STRONG,VS mobs. Of couse at lvl1-75, past 75 that damage is not much a problem.

Sorry for caps but it was necessary.

Another pet that needs a nerf is WORLD PET, giving almost perma immortality after lvl60, buff duration is like 25s ? Would be nice if it drops to 15s or 17s. After 20s+ World simply can renew the skill and you take 0 damage for a long time...

Well there are a lot others OP pets that really need NERFS, these 2 that I have mentioned are the most broken ones.

I say nerf all pets instead of making bosses stronger

I agree with most of what Sora says.

You may want to add in your idea of "fake quest" just to change the title to something like "PARTY(5-Players) : Nidia's Backfire" <= so they know that it IS supposed to be done in team, and not with god damn HP drain pet or world.
    Brynhildr - Celestial Templar - lv80
    Mithos - Phantom Warlock - lv69
    Khilipl - Moon Flame Envoy - lv80
    Erebea - Solar Guardian - lv80
    Astrape - Galaxy Sage - lv70
    Mashiro - Comet Marksman - lv80

Sadly nerfing pets is the worst thing to do because all pets are different mean while boss hp changes are simple unlike passive and battle pets were you have to rework lvl1-12 on passive and lvl1-80 on battle*Skill's,effects,passive effects,attack and more hence taking all these stats into consideration*
    so the only logical way is changing boss hp values for now and hoping for the best and try to influence players to work together,if you rework pets there's over 40+ pets that need rework and that's just a no on a lot of ways from playcoo*no offense to them* but im 100% sure they wouldn't change pets due to how much work it would be hence why i only mentioned broken passive pets that can chunk huge amounts of hp and that are useless due to its limit.
    all pets we get from now on are broken so there no point in changing them

OP Pets make Bosses Stronger best solution i could think of

Already made thread about it months ago, they won't nerf pets nor even change all these monsters HP etc cuz they're too lazy for that and they'll need probably change it in source code, anyways even if they'll change it all what you need is world knight + mage with sabrinas + posei + herc + apollo and boss is dead in around 5 mins.

If it's about lazyness it's not from Suba's side as they can't touch the source code; Playcoo has to be the one to do it.
    Last edited by Shiono; June 12th, 2016 at 11:00 AM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

The thing about Lucent Heart is that, like many Japanese MMORPGs, it is a different style than what many people are used to/expect.

Most MMORPGs are about progressing your character and working together to tackle dungeons/bosses/etc. Lucent Heart is similar, but it gives you the tools to sort of "become as godly as possible." In alot of MMORPGs there are class "Triangles" where each class serves a purpose and they all work together to accomplish goals. Lucent Heart is made in a way with overtuned passive pets and battle pets that, when paired with high level gear, give you some pretty insane multipliers and capabilities. Lucent Heart isn't designed to be about accomplishing goals as a team. The very core mechanics and the items in Lucent Heart encourage players to strive to become as godly as possible, to the point where every boss and obstacle in the game can be overcome single-handedly. If your character is not yet capable of accomplishing a task solo, the option to party up is available, but the ultimate goal is to become strong enough to solo it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast