Thread: Leveling guide by ClaudeKenniSO a Tank

Default Leveling guide by ClaudeKenniSO a Tank

Well, going to probably take a bit to start and finish but starting this guide and being very simple about it.

Solo grind:
    Easy mode-

Gate of Alker- All mobs are killable and easy to level 10-15
    Ruins of Draconian- Level to level 15
    Zakandia outpost- Northwest corner, with pets and ravage place until level 20/25
    Zakandia- Hunt the giant bear or golems
    Zakandia mines- (Skipped this because the mobs do not mob super well)
    Tarintus- Eyebats with pets
    Moonblind Forest- orcs and orc repeatable quests.
    Moonblind Swamp- Lizardman solo
    Red Orc Outpost- Kind of hidden, but the gargoyles mob the best
    Way to the Howling Ravine- Basilisks and Harpies solo
    Howling Ravine- Cyclops
    Howling Cave- Trolls in the smaller room at bottom right corner of first floor
    Howling Cave 2nd floor- Black basilisks spawn really fast and give just as bout as much exp as those evil ogres and die faster.

Tanker assisted party (STARTS at level 40)-
    Note for all you tankers out there: Just get your armor to +7 and just bare minimum reinforcements. Try to upgrade every 5 levels if you are having a rough time. You don't need super armor, but you do need the Vit. My tanks are definitely not full vit and get the job done really well because I specked the tanks to be able to gather and harvest so I can level people when they need to afk for whatever.

Easy=1 Medium=2 Hard= 3

Moonblind Swamp- Tanking the lizardmen at the northwest corner of map is the best mob. Do not gather more than 15 unless you have trained for it. Goes up to level 45.
    Way to Howling Ravine 1- You can tank the very first mob of basilisks with one tank because it respawns quickly
    Way to Howling Ravine 2- You can tank with 2 tanks and gather everyone Basilisk to one area for kill.
    Way to Howling Ravine 3- You can tank with 3 tanks and gather everyone to a certain area and kill for max xp.
    Howling Ravine 1- The best mob here is the giants. The giants are very tucked out of the way and keep you out of trouble and mob constantly unlike the cyclops. So this means mobs are ready to immediately be attracted right after you kill the first mob.
    Howling Ravine 2- This requires the use of 2 skilled tanks. Just learn how to run the route correctly.
    Howling Ravine 3- This requires the use of 3 very intelligent tanks that know how the giants walk and form a good harvesting spot.
    Howling Cave 1st floor 1- Those trolls are ok, but basilisks mob the best for the area. You can do a chain of constant basilisks without really stopping at all unlike waiting for trolls to spawn.
    Howling Cave 1st floor 2- At entrance there are 2 spots of basilisk mobs. Use 2 tanks to gather many into one spot and harvest.
    Howling Cave 1st floor 3- In process of crafting this one, but there are 3 rooms that connect and if done right seems to have potential to harvest alot of enemies. Need the use of 3 competent tanks to pull this off.

Guide is still in progress, but if you need a party tank, I have practiced these routes and I'm online kind of often (Whisper ClaudeKenniSO or AshtonAnchorsSO, they are both my characters). Takes a bit to kill the mobs solo as a tank, but tanks need to be able to do more than just use attract circle and run around. Tanking is mob control and using things like Deep Risen Spin, Shield Edge, and Invisible Rope if the mobs get out of control.

I purposely left out the Mudmen and Graves because right now I'm concentrating on the newer people and wanting to help them level more than the older ones. Also waiting for a few updates for tanker that will make the higher level 65+ mobs easier and smarter for tank to do.

Guide is subject to change.

Thanks for the guide. My character is a tank lvl 56 full vit with +7gears, but i got only 600+ patk. What skill should be used on killing the mobs?

For tanks, I recommend after careful grinding and observation to have at least 70 points into vit. After that you can handle every mob possible as a party tank. I have a set of level 50/55 armor that does grave bats easily, but the trick is to having the right reinforcements.

Have a tanker set (VIT) for tanking, and a DPS set (STR) for solo:

The alternate method from having points alloted into strength is to make your armor make up for the lack in power. In other words, have your chest piece full strength with a really high strength stat. and likewise make your necklace reinforcement high stat strength. Whenever you solo grind, max out your potions to 6k and if you are even more talented, get the special potions from npc to max it at 12k for hp potions. You wont need nearly as many mp potions to grind. Much of the other stats you can also make up for by use of philosophers stones which give you at times over 100 points of vit per piece of gear you can put it on.

DPS set: Helmet- Wisdom, Chest-Str, Gloves-Str, Boots-Dex, Wep- 1hnd Axe with Wisdom, Necklace-Str, Earring-Wisdom, Ring-Strength

Tank set: Helmet- Vitality, Chest-Vitality, Gloves- HP and movement speed green stat, Boots-Movement Speed, Necklace- Vit, Earring-Movement speed, Ring-Strength

I chose to have a good balance between Vitality and Strength because it really helps to be able to kill an entire mob that groups hunt at a decent speed if everyone dies somehow. Healers do a great job for making up for any armor loss at the moment. Armor is a subpar stat and tanking lies mostly in movement speed rather than armor. Vitality is the secondary stat for tanking, but if you are skilled enough you can tank the graves with a set of level 10 armor if you upgrade it correctly with speed and vit.
    Also people need to be careful how they grind because grinding the wrong monsters causes you to not earn guild points.

Quote Originally Posted by Raulersonl7p06c View Post
    For tanks, I recommend after careful grinding and observation to have at least 70 points into vit. After that you can handle every mob possible as a party tank. I have a set of level 50/55 armor that does grave bats easily, but the trick is to having the right reinforcements.

Have a tanker set (VIT) for tanking, and a DPS set (STR) for solo:

The alternate method from having points alloted into strength is to make your armor make up for the lack in power. In other words, have your chest piece full strength with a really high strength stat. and likewise make your necklace reinforcement high stat strength. Whenever you solo grind, max out your potions to 6k and if you are even more talented, get the special potions from npc to max it at 12k for hp potions. You wont need nearly as many mp potions to grind. Much of the other stats you can also make up for by use of philosophers stones which give you at times over 100 points of vit per piece of gear you can put it on.

DPS set: Helmet- Wisdom, Chest-Str, Gloves-Str, Boots-Dex, Wep- 1hnd Axe with Wisdom, Necklace-Str, Earring-Wisdom, Ring-Strength

Tank set: Helmet- Vitality, Chest-Vitality, Gloves- HP and movement speed green stat, Boots-Movement Speed, Necklace- Vit, Earring-Movement speed, Ring-Strength

I chose to have a good balance between Vitality and Strength because it really helps to be able to kill an entire mob that groups hunt at a decent speed if everyone dies somehow. Healers do a great job for making up for any armor loss at the moment. Armor is a subpar stat and tanking lies mostly in movement speed rather than armor. Vitality is the secondary stat for tanking, but if you are skilled enough you can tank the graves with a set of level 10 armor if you upgrade it correctly with speed and vit.
    Also people need to be careful how they grind because grinding the wrong monsters causes you to not earn guild points.
    Wow thank you so much for this info, it really helps.

Hello Ashton! hahaha