Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Hi guys

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastDonut View Post
    what do low level maps gotta do with pk? everyone knows it was changed to different area. you can say that about megas but thats not fully accurate. yeah solo at what? 1-35 thats nothing doing it beyond 40 is a different story and can cause multiple deaths nomatter what pots you have which with that said its consider not soloable anymore if your at a high risk of death. real solo=less likely to die, easy kill stuff, dont use alot of hp pots, which magic majin can do very easy any other job gonna have a hard time no idea about sorc and if unturn dead didn't suck ass. priest would be kinda in the same boat as magic majin. the decent cash is at 60+ but by then though all your cash be taken by skills causing you to be broke anyway. living in the past has nothing to do with classic being better lol every plus version loses players and dies out fast. sure this version is improving, but that don't change the fact classic had a better skill/pvp system such as here cardinal has no stun almost every mage class here has just dot skills hardly any burst skills and the fact dot skills no longer ignore defense only character that should be able to lower dot damage is tanks everyone else should take the 2k that the skill says. since nothing on dot skills says anything about ''dmg increase the higher your attack is'' it simply says as other lunas ''this skill will cause dmg 2k per sec for 10seconds'' uses skill and sees 200 per sec logic.. also don't change the fact people stick longer to classic than plus. I can point at 1 classic p server then 546464 plus servers and every plus server went dry died out or closed. while the classic still there for a long long time. if that don't say much then nothing does. oh yeah you say what game is easy to level up on? with low level cap? I'll name a short list go play edda or elsword takes max 1 week to cap on most new games without bending over with your wallet out. hell you can bend over with your wallet out here and still take months.
    Low level maps have a lot to do with PK because newer players used to not change channels and then be hit with a ton of bricks by people waiting for them in low areas. By the higher areas people got wise of it now so they don't go in channel 1 as much. and now they have until moon blind swamp to decide whether or not they want to be in the pk channel instead of being tossed into it.

    And you seemed to misunderstand what i said about soloing. All of the classes i stated are 40+ so when i said soloing, i meant even soloing past level 40+. I don't feel like a high chance of dying/usage of pots has anything to do with it being legitimately called "soloing"
    "Soloing" is just grinding on your own efficiently.

    Obviously players are unhappy right off the bat because they are still tweaking everything regardless of it being plus/non plus they would still be tweaking. The only problem with this is that dupers have really done damage to their original schedule with all this so people are complaining to the wrong people. MOST of the development process was halted due to the dupers so all the inaccuracies of skills, pvp fixes, any complaints that people have been having are being directed towards the wrong people lol

    I didn't say low level cap but i will say elsword is a terrible game in my opinion xD sidescrolling mmos in general just do not appeal to me in the slightest.

    (Nobody cares about private servers *cough cough*) Their examples are irrelevant because they shouldn't even exist in the first place.

    People are hitting the 70's with no problems also. I know it takes a long time but it's like leveling isn't the only thing to do in the game. A lot of people like it just to socialize with other players. That's what an mmo is good for right? Being able to connect with a large group of players. When they add item rares it will seem like more of a reward for doing things though so right now it is just crap xD but once again scheduling delay because of salty p server owners ddos and dupers
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

    [MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizerD View Post
    Low level maps have a lot to do with PK because newer players used to not change channels and then be hit with a ton of bricks by people waiting for them in low areas. By the higher areas people got wise of it now so they don't go in channel 1 as much. and now they have until moon blind swamp to decide whether or not they want to be in the pk channel instead of being tossed into it.

    And you seemed to misunderstand what i said about soloing. All of the classes i stated are 40+ so when i said soloing, i meant even soloing past level 40+. I don't feel like a high chance of dying/usage of pots has anything to do with it being legitimately called "soloing"
    "Soloing" is just grinding on your own efficiently.

    Obviously players are unhappy right off the bat because they are still tweaking everything regardless of it being plus/non plus they would still be tweaking. The only problem with this is that dupers have really done damage to their original schedule with all this so people are complaining to the wrong people. MOST of the development process was halted due to the dupers so all the inaccuracies of skills, pvp fixes, any complaints that people have been having are being directed towards the wrong people lol

    I didn't say low level cap but i will say elsword is a terrible game in my opinion xD sidescrolling mmos in general just do not appeal to me in the slightest.

    (Nobody cares about private servers *cough cough*) Their examples are irrelevant because they shouldn't even exist in the first place.

    People are hitting the 70's with no problems also. I know it takes a long time but it's like leveling isn't the only thing to do in the game. A lot of people like it just to socialize with other players. That's what an mmo is good for right? Being able to connect with a large group of players. When they add item rares it will seem like more of a reward for doing things though so right now it is just crap xD but once again scheduling delay because of salty p server owners ddos and dupers
    it don't matter if you think a game bad or not the point is elsword and other games like 12sky2 has higher cap and still the leveling is way better than here thats the point. also don't judge a game before trying it. how is a p server irrelevant? its still a server of classic luna. but anyway since you won't face facts lets talk about gpot how long was classic there? how many players compare to luna plus? exactly. all them people going 70 are 1 always on exp scrolls always got a team and always online I wouldn't say ''they hitting lv70 no problem'' I wouldn't say taking 2months or so to hit a small level is also ''no problem''. also not everyone plays this game to bang girls and get nudes some play just for the game aka grind pvp etc not to talk to others 24/7. as for pk you still don't get that that don't effect pk at all because guess what? when I did pk I use to see all maps between theses levels full of reds lv10-55 but now? hardly anyone. naw people unhappy cause they fix the dupe but thoses with dupe item/gold are able to use it cause gms can't catch everyone. so atm it is unfair. you seem to misunderstand what solo is here in luna not in general. you think people gone to go risk dying multiple times trying to solo when they can get a party and not die even once most times? if you feel that you can't handle things alone and the risk of dying feel high and you feel your forced to group kill with players then yes you can't call the game a soloable game or say anything is soloable if your dying more than gaining exp. if you believe so hard solo is possible go solo a spirit forest map of your level. cause who the hell would party up if you can get all drops by soloing? and 1vs1ing mobs sure any1 can do that also doing 1vs3 mobs don't count, I'm talking real grinding 1vs10https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBIQsltjsoE if you can't do this or thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrYVWRbuW7s you aren't soloing imo. but if you can at 55+ please do show a video of you actually fighting 10-15 monsters at once or even more cause chances are your gonna die 500 a hit 1000 a hit lets not forget them criticals either. do this on lets say a character thats not geared with full +6-14s but the average player gear. no tanks since their job is to be a punching bag anyway. people in that video are ''damage dealers with around 10 monsters fast hitting them thats ''efficiently grinding solo'' lets not forget thoses people in video do not feel pressure into group play like you do here. the game was soloable its not here unless your extremely geared even then its still really not. and using like 10k pots for 1 almost level up is not ''efficiently leveling'' new players give this game a try till they see prices and the exp tables and if they manage to stay they quit once they hit level 40 because of everything listed plus unsoloable game. once you hit level 40 you will feel 99.99% forced to party up. if you come to just socialize ingame then you should just go outside more than ingame, theres so much you can do in real life.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastDonut View Post
    it don't matter if you think a game bad or not the point is elsword and other games like 12sky2 has higher cap and still the leveling is way better than here thats the point. also don't judge a game before trying it. how is a p server irrelevant? its still a server of classic luna. but anyway since you won't face facts lets talk about gpot how long was classic there? how many players compare to luna plus? exactly. all them people going 70 are 1 always on exp scrolls always got a team and always online I wouldn't say ''they hitting lv70 no problem'' I wouldn't say taking 2months or so to hit a small level is also ''no problem''. also not everyone plays this game to bang girls and get nudes some play just for the game aka grind pvp etc not to talk to others 24/7. as for pk you still don't get that that don't effect pk at all because guess what? when I did pk I use to see all maps between theses levels full of reds lv10-55 but now? hardly anyone. naw people unhappy cause they fix the dupe but thoses with dupe item/gold are able to use it cause gms can't catch everyone. so atm it is unfair. you seem to misunderstand what solo is here in luna not in general. you think people gone to go risk dying multiple times trying to solo when they can get a party and not die even once most times? if you feel that you can't handle things alone and the risk of dying feel high and you feel your forced to group kill with players then yes you can't call the game a soloable game or say anything is soloable if your dying more than gaining exp. if you believe so hard solo is possible go solo a spirit forest map of your level. cause who the hell would party up if you can get all drops by soloing? and 1vs1ing mobs sure any1 can do that also doing 1vs3 mobs don't count, I'm talking real grinding 1vs10https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBIQsltjsoE if you can't do this or thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrYVWRbuW7s you aren't soloing imo. but if you can at 55+ please do show a video of you actually fighting 10-15 monsters at once or even more cause chances are your gonna die 500 a hit 1000 a hit lets not forget them criticals either. do this on lets say a character thats not geared with full +6-14s but the average player gear. no tanks since their job is to be a punching bag anyway. people in that video are ''damage dealers with around 10 monsters fast hitting them thats ''efficiently grinding solo'' lets not forget thoses people in video do not feel pressure into group play like you do here. the game was soloable its not here unless your extremely geared even then its still really not. and using like 10k pots for 1 almost level up is not ''efficiently leveling'' new players give this game a try till they see prices and the exp tables and if they manage to stay they quit once they hit level 40 because of everything listed plus unsoloable game. once you hit level 40 you will feel 99.99% forced to party up. if you come to just socialize ingame then you should just go outside more than ingame, theres so much you can do in real life.
    You're not listening to anything i try to say anyway so i'll just make it quick. I did try elsword and did not enjoy it. Until Ghost tree swamp enemies don't gather by the swarms, you can only aggro up to like 6 at a time. I did not say people play to "hook up and get nudes" I said "That's what an mmo is good for right? Being able to connect with a large group of players."
    I wasn't trying to criticize you so i don't understand why you sound like you are taking this so personally, people are entitled to their own opinions. I am not able to face facts? The fact is i even agreed with you on the exp issue in my first post and just said i was understanding of it but it "takes a long time" but you kept going on and on. Sounds like you just live for the salt, but regardless, i still hope you enjoy luna in the long run. Good day o/
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

    [MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizerD View Post
    You're not listening to anything i try to say anyway so i'll just make it quick. I did try elsword and did not enjoy it. Until Ghost tree swamp enemies don't gather by the swarms, you can only aggro up to like 6 at a time. I did not say people play to "hook up and get nudes" I said "That's what an mmo is good for right? Being able to connect with a large group of players."
    I wasn't trying to criticize you so i don't understand why you sound like you are taking this so personally, people are entitled to their own opinions. I am not able to face facts? The fact is i even agreed with you on the exp issue in my first post and just said i was understanding of it but it "takes a long time" but you kept going on and on. Sounds like you just live for the salt, but regardless, i still hope you enjoy luna in the long run. Good day o/
    lets get 1 thing straight I'm not taking nothing personal your just sensitive so you see it as personal. I just reply how I want. ''can only aggro 6 at a time'' are we playing same game? as stated a true grind is 10 monsters vs 1 guy you don't get any notice able exp under 10 mobs like right now 10 by yourself=1.2% per 10 monsters.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastDonut View Post
    lets get 1 thing straight I'm not taking nothing personal your just sensitive so you see it as personal. I just reply how I want. ''can only aggro 6 at a time'' are we playing same game? as stated a true grind is 10 monsters vs 1 guy you don't get any notice able exp under 10 mobs like right now 10 by yourself=1.2% per 10 monsters.
    Monsters start ignoring you after the 6th pull.

    Also wasn't this thread asking about how many people play on the server? Anyway this game's population is pretty small by mmo standards i'm used to but for what this game has to offer right now it's enough.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantRay View Post
    Monsters start ignoring you after the 6th pull.

    Also wasn't this thread asking about how many people play on the server? Anyway this game's population is pretty small by mmo standards i'm used to but for what this game has to offer right now it's enough.
    it don't for me. not in dd, tod, or normal grind maps. if it does for others then I guess my character is bugged and the thread went south cause he felt the need to reply with some kind of ''correction'' I already answered thread starter.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Magnolia Town
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cldcld97134Hp8j View Post
    Hi guys, I'm a new player, I just wanted to know if you can tell me how many players are actively playing this game, thanks in advance
    Hello! I am also a new player but i have taken a break because of few players, hard to find party now, almost all active players are high levels (60+).

  8. #18

    Default

    The population isn't the highest as far as mmos go. It's gone through some trials and tribulations in the last couple of months. It's slowly levelling out though. Until about lvl 40 you may have a harder time finding strong parties. Don't let this get you down. Use that time to figure your character and the game out. After you hit lvl 40 you'll be able to match up with more people your level through things like Magical tower and tower of the dead. This is a great chance to start making friends by consistently levelling together. As long as you stay in the same bracket they'll stick with you through the other dungeons too. Try to find a guild or family that speaks the same language. There's plenty of recruiting and this will allow you to talk and get together. That's what they're for after all. As for a lot of what was stated above there are currently issues with the economy, it is very slowly getting better. If it looks too good to be true it is, try not to support it. Levelling and solo grinding do become more tricky and slower at the higher levels. Those dungeons will help but I'd you do solo, stay in your bracket or only go a max of 10 above, you can make it work. And lastly, try not to let the complaints get you down, it's not as awful as people make it out to be. If you have suggestions voice them. The GMs do check things more than you actually see. Good luck.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    236

    Default

    they are fixing things. people need to stop blubbering and demanding. just leave and come back when they fix the game then geez
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •