Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hi guys

  1. #1

    Default Hi guys

    Hi guys, I'm a new player, I just wanted to know if you can tell me how many players are actively playing this game, thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, AL United States
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cldcld97134Hp8j View Post
    Hi guys, I'm a new player, I just wanted to know if you can tell me how many players are actively playing this game, thanks in advance
    I'm not very sure on an estimate. But there are several players. I would think 100+? Sorry if I'm way off. ><

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cldcld97134Hp8j View Post
    Hi guys, I'm a new player, I just wanted to know if you can tell me how many players are actively playing this game, thanks in advance
    I'll say it decrease by alot far as I seen hardly can find someone to pk. alot less people in alker than before and getting a party got even harder. theres rarely anyone on megas[last time I logged on atleast] I will say the reasons are dupe items still is in the game gold aswell. and everything ingame explode in prices causing new and old to leave not to mention content being deliver way too slow. in todays time people like fast and easy straight to the point not everyone likes to level slow either. also luna is not soloable unless your a majin or enjoy super super slow leveling aka 1vs1ing monsters instead of 1vs10 etc. right now 3 things they could do might bring people back. 1.revert to classic luna. 2.restart this game so no dupes exist. 3. all the above plus way better exp tables. but thats just what I think in the end there game their lost.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Losing people daily mainly cause the exp is just trouble we don't wanna grind are life away they should have made exp between Luna online and plus. I'm hoping they fix exp soon 7 of my friends left Luna because of this.
    Last edited by CrazyMinMi; June 10th, 2016 at 02:55 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LastDonut View Post
    I'll say it decrease by alot far as I seen hardly can find someone to pk. alot less people in alker than before and getting a party got even harder. theres rarely anyone on megas[last time I logged on atleast] I will say the reasons are dupe items still is in the game gold aswell. and everything ingame explode in prices causing new and old to leave not to mention content being deliver way too slow. in todays time people like fast and easy straight to the point not everyone likes to level slow either. also luna is not soloable unless your a majin or enjoy super super slow leveling aka 1vs1ing monsters instead of 1vs10 etc. right now 3 things they could do might bring people back. 1.revert to classic luna. 2.restart this game so no dupes exist. 3. all the above plus way better exp tables. but thats just what I think in the end there game their lost.
    Most of the people sat at draconian ruins waiting to pk and now they can't. And most people hate the pk aspect so they just stay in other channels.

    People are using less megaphones because megaphones now cost 100k per

    I have been able to solo as just about every class i have tried be it thief/sorc/infantryman and not really 1v1 it has all been as many enemies as i can grab on to. Obviously the system is still a little broken because except for the tank you have to constantly mash potions more than your own skills, but soloing is still a viable option that people don't really seem to explore as much as they could. It all mostly just depends on how you do it. If you stand still enemies will murder you anyway, that's how most games seem to be anyway.

    After you get to levels 40-50 you can easily start making millions just selling your drops or looking for enchanted equips and boothing those. And lets be honest, most of the "high priced items" don't even matter until way beyond those levels.

    There's no reason why they should revert to a previous version of the game, i feel like too many people are living in the past? dupes are fading out and don't even effect 90% of the player base. The exp tables definitely need work, but realize the cap is 75. How long does it take in any other game to reach cap? If you look at any game it takes a heck of a long time to reach cap. Am I happy with that? No (lol) but i can at least understand where they are coming from.
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

    [MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

  6. #6

    Default

    Honestly playerbase decreased most likely cuz people resting til game gets better or got banned or rage quit lol

    Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dimensional Crack
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Dont dream about going back for old luna. The contract between suba and eyasoft is hosting Luna Reborn aka remake of Luna Online. They last for about 1-3 years probably. Those contract may include item mall release and content update schedule. They still can make adjustment to this Reborn, but no way ditching the whole version. Im sure as development team, they dont want their work go for naught.

    IGN : iroha "Overseer" (Lv 75 Wizard - Lv 70 Shaman Doctor Musician Dancer Sorcerer Witch Doctor)
    IGN : oriha (Lv 75 Blademaster - Lv 70 Thief Hunter Mercenary Witch Doctor)
    IGN : AceCocytus (stall) "Sovereign Abyss"
    IGN : Elegant.Sprite (Alchemy Helper)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, AL United States
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1roha View Post
    Dont dream about going back for old luna. The contract between suba and eyasoft is hosting Luna Reborn aka remake of Luna Online. They last for about 1-3 years probably. Those contract may include item mall release and content update schedule. They still can make adjustment to this Reborn, but no way ditching the whole version. Im sure as development team, they dont want their work go for naught.
    I don't think they should completely go back to the old Luna. I think they should just bring back some of the implementations of old Luna.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1roha View Post
    Dont dream about going back for old luna. The contract between suba and eyasoft is hosting Luna Reborn aka remake of Luna Online. They last for about 1-3 years probably. Those contract may include item mall release and content update schedule. They still can make adjustment to this Reborn, but no way ditching the whole version. Im sure as development team, they dont want their work go for naught.
    It's not even about going back on their work to be for nothing, it's just not even a possibility to go back to it at this point.
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

    [MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizerD View Post
    Most of the people sat at draconian ruins waiting to pk and now they can't. And most people hate the pk aspect so they just stay in other channels.

    People are using less megaphones because megaphones now cost 100k per

    I have been able to solo as just about every class i have tried be it thief/sorc/infantryman and not really 1v1 it has all been as many enemies as i can grab on to. Obviously the system is still a little broken because except for the tank you have to constantly mash potions more than your own skills, but soloing is still a viable option that people don't really seem to explore as much as they could. It all mostly just depends on how you do it. If you stand still enemies will murder you anyway, that's how most games seem to be anyway.

    After you get to levels 40-50 you can easily start making millions just selling your drops or looking for enchanted equips and boothing those. And lets be honest, most of the "high priced items" don't even matter until way beyond those levels.

    There's no reason why they should revert to a previous version of the game, i feel like too many people are living in the past? dupes are fading out and don't even effect 90% of the player base. The exp tables definitely need work, but realize the cap is 75. How long does it take in any other game to reach cap? If you look at any game it takes a heck of a long time to reach cap. Am I happy with that? No (lol) but i can at least understand where they are coming from.
    what do low level maps gotta do with pk? everyone knows it was changed to different area. you can say that about megas but thats not fully accurate. yeah solo at what? 1-35 thats nothing doing it beyond 40 is a different story and can cause multiple deaths nomatter what pots you have which with that said its consider not soloable anymore if your at a high risk of death. real solo=less likely to die, easy kill stuff, dont use alot of hp pots, which magic majin can do very easy any other job gonna have a hard time no idea about sorc and if unturn dead didn't suck ass. priest would be kinda in the same boat as magic majin. the decent cash is at 60+ but by then though all your cash be taken by skills causing you to be broke anyway. living in the past has nothing to do with classic being better lol every plus version loses players and dies out fast. sure this version is improving, but that don't change the fact classic had a better skill/pvp system such as here cardinal has no stun almost every mage class here has just dot skills hardly any burst skills and the fact dot skills no longer ignore defense only character that should be able to lower dot damage is tanks everyone else should take the 2k that the skill says. since nothing on dot skills says anything about ''dmg increase the higher your attack is'' it simply says as other lunas ''this skill will cause dmg 2k per sec for 10seconds'' uses skill and sees 200 per sec logic.. also don't change the fact people stick longer to classic than plus. I can point at 1 classic p server then 546464 plus servers and every plus server went dry died out or closed. while the classic still there for a long long time. if that don't say much then nothing does. oh yeah you say what game is easy to level up on? with low level cap? I'll name a short list go play edda or elsword takes max 1 week to cap on most new games without bending over with your wallet out. hell you can bend over with your wallet out here and still take months.
    Last edited by LastDonut; June 10th, 2016 at 01:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •