View Poll Results: Do you want this event ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: [TeamPlay Rebirth] Idea for a new "Grand" event

Exclamation [TeamPlay Rebirth] Idea for a new "Grand" event

New event suggestion : TeamPlay Rebirth

Ahoy ladies and gentlemen, if i'm posting this poll today it's to suggest a new BIG event in the game.
    The title is the one I stated earlier. What would it be like ? Well pretty much here's how it would go.

Step-By-Step :

- Gather up a team of 5 equally leveled players in order to .. Run a dungeon. Boring ? keep reading.
    - The team is made of 4 fighters and one supervisor to ensure the fairness of the run. Why ? Same as above.
    - Each player are limited to 1 single passive pet, and is prohibed to switch it during the WHOLE run (Yeah, I see you all coming with all the elemental pets buffs)
    - Same rule as above, but applied to battle pets. Are excluded World (for EVERY levels of instance), and Barbarossa (for instances under lv70).
    - Each player CAN ONLY buff up INSIDE the instance (Once again, I saw you all coming with battle pet switch and pre-event proc of elemental pets.)

Dungeon List :

Here are the "main" dungeons that will be available for the event.

-lv45-49: Entrance to the Underworld (Boss : Ares)
    -lv50-58: Moonphase Sanctuary (Boss : Moon Goddess Artemis)
    -lv54-58: Traitor's Fort (Boss : Heidegger)
    -lv63-74: Blood Pit (Boss : Yoshak)
    -lv65-75: Seal of Purgatory (Boss : Rock of Imprisonment)
    -lv65-75: Secret Labyrinth Chamber (Boss : Minotaur)
    -lv65-75: Enchantress' Cave (Boss : Medusa)
    -lv70-78: City of Loneliness (Boss : Half-Monster Nidia)
    -lv73-80: Aislan's Sea Realm (Boss : Shneider)
    -lv75-80: Destroyed Crystalia (Boss : Ossus)
    -lv78-80: Chasmal Temple (Boss : Hera)
    The colors are to define the difficulty, I think you'll understand without me explaining it all.

Once everyone is ready, you simply have to clear the dungeon ... But with these consequent penalties !

The event would take place like once a month, and the reward would be between 10 EP per player (consolation prize in case your team didn't clear the dungeon) and 100 EP (for a flawless, fast run without any casualties.)

I accept RELEVANT and CONSTRUCTED criticism.

And one last thing ... DO NOT VOTE MORE THAN ONCE YOU SCRUBS.
    Last edited by Shiono; June 10th, 2016 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Additional content
    Brynhildr - Celestial Templar - lv80
    Mithos - Phantom Warlock - lv69
    Khilipl - Moon Flame Envoy - lv80
    Erebea - Solar Guardian - lv80
    Astrape - Galaxy Sage - lv70
    Mashiro - Comet Marksman - lv80

R.I.P Gms would have to set up about 10 different dungeon's and event would take a long time to set up so would have to start setting up a day or super early in the morning ,also 100 ep is too much because you have to consider lower levels who can clear the dungeons master due to less bosses so 30-50 would work best in my opinion would have to set up Levels also *20-44---45-59---60-70---71-80* or something and have the bosses and mobs inside all be diffrent

Suggestion would to to get a modifying tool for events *need to ask playcoo* were Game masters can easily change the value damage hp mana and other elements to a boss or give it buffs

Also you forgot the don't vote on alts part just saying
    Aside from that love the idea tbh
    Last edited by NightSora; June 10th, 2016 at 12:02 PM.

It wouldn't take that long, cause as I stated here :

Quote Originally Posted by Briynhildr View Post
    The team is made of 4 fighters and one supervisor to ensure the fairness of the run. Why ? Same as above.
    We'd have people assisting the GMs to open the dungeon and ensure there's no fraud attempt.

Plus there's no guarantee we get many people participating.
    Last edited by Briynhildr; June 10th, 2016 at 12:06 PM. Reason: additional content
    Brynhildr - Celestial Templar - lv80
    Mithos - Phantom Warlock - lv69
    Khilipl - Moon Flame Envoy - lv80
    Erebea - Solar Guardian - lv80
    Astrape - Galaxy Sage - lv70
    Mashiro - Comet Marksman - lv80

Would take hella time to organize & host but it does seem fun. If the prizes are something big, useful and worth it, people would be tempted to join.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]