Thread: (Human) Swordmaster

Default (Human) Swordmaster

hi im new to Luna reborn, but i used to play Luna Plus.

in this Luna, what is the best Class tree for PVP swordmaster ?

i have read the Class Change Tree Guide in the game, but there are so many skills different from Luna Plus and it gives me headache

Currently im planning to go Fighter - Warrior - Infantryman (For Enhanced HP skill) - gladiator (for Rage burst) - Swordmaster

is it good ? or is there any better options ? my main focus is pvp,pk,war and etc, please guide me

how about this fighter >> guard >>> infantry >> Rune Knight >> Swordmaster [ELF] ?

FIGHTER-WARRIOR-MERCENARY-GLAD-DESTROYER (PURE PATH WITH HIGH CRIT DAMAGE AND RATE/ AXE TYPE)
    FIGHTER-WARRIOR-SWORDSMAN-GLAD-DESTROYER (SWORD TYPE)
    FIGHTER-WARRIOR-MERCENARY-GLAD-SM (SWORD TYPE)

WARRIOR- SWORDSMAN (for sonic boom and extra Aoe skill : swordstorm ) or MERCENARY ( for earthquake skill /easier grinding/ love Axes) -GLADIATOR (for upgrade of two hand skills like burning crash and earthquake, and for flame smash and earth wave. Take note that you can only get these skills when you are gladiator , Destroyer dont have these skills anymore so... dont attempt to take knight-destroyer path) -DESTROYER (for OBLITIRATE which is a very powerful close range skill) or SWORDMASTER ( for dual sonic boom and sword spin)

all of these paths are using two hand weapon. SM with dual wield is not a good one when you will focus on pvp or war because SM has no stun.
    Last edited by NightOwl1; November 3rd, 2016 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nateoriverjuj0Y View Post
    how about this fighter >> guard >>> infantry >> Rune Knight >> Swordmaster [ELF] ?
    its ok . just continue that path.

Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl1 View Post
    FIGHTER-WARRIOR-MERCENARY-GLAD-DESTROYER (PURE PATH WITH HIGH CRIT DAMAGE AND RATE/ AXE TYPE)
    FIGHTER-WARRIOR-SWORDSMAN-GLAD-DESTROYER (SWORD TYPE)
    FIGHTER-WARRIOR-MERCENARY-GLAD-SM (SWORD TYPE)

WARRIOR- SWORDSMAN (for sonic boom and extra Aoe skill : swordstorm ) or MERCENARY ( for earthquake skill /easier grinding/ love Axes) -GLADIATOR (for upgrade of two hand skills like burning crash and earthquake, and for flame smash and earth wave. Take note that you can only get these skills when you are gladiator , Destroyer dont have these skills anymore so... dont attempt to take knight-destroyer path) -DESTROYER (for OBLITIRATE which is a very powerful close range skill) or SWORDMASTER ( for dual sonic boom and sword spin)

all of these paths are using two hand weapon. SM with dual wield is not a good one when you will focus on pvp or war because SM has no stun.

HI! Can you please add skill to take for F>W>M>G>Destroyer

Little that I knew that I know a little.