Thread: Need Info !!! Gear, Weapon and Acc for Mage Full Support

Smile Need Info !!! Gear, Weapon and Acc for Mage Full Support

Need guidance regarding :
    1. armor
    2. accecories
    3. weapon

for mage full support. and if anyone have information for full attack mage it will be awesome too.

Thanks alot guys.

Regards,

Well as it is right now, if you want full support mage even going full int is a viable option but later on you also want some vit in that.

the pure support healer path would be full wis
    a good mix would be having 2 int 1 vit and that would be good for just about anything you choose to be as a mage.
    accessories just focus on any wis and int you can give yourself
    armor you will want robe gears since they give +int stats as well (i forget if mages can equip leather armor but you want the cloth/robes)
    Guild: Reborn \o/ Looking for friendly members ^^
    Guild Page: https://*******/aTimij
    Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/9cRUF5K You can join even if you are not a member of our Guild
    Hello My Name Is:

[MOD]Jekuty in game~Message me if you need any help ;3

Quote Originally Posted by KaizerD View Post
    Well as it is right now, if you want full support mage even going full int is a viable option but later on you also want some vit in that.

the pure support healer path would be full wis
    a good mix would be having 2 int 1 vit and that would be good for just about anything you choose to be as a mage.
    accessories just focus on any wis and int you can give yourself
    armor you will want robe gears since they give +int stats as well (i forget if mages can equip leather armor but you want the cloth/robes)
    Thanks for your info. but iam making full support mage so iam going with Wis Vit build.
    i need info for the name of gear, acc, and weapon that are good for level 30+ till 40.

Thank You

You want gear with the same stats Jyulian, same for enchants and reinforcement.

that said, i would try to improve the less well defined stuff like crit rate, accuracy and dodge. i still haven't found out if any stats affect those directly, so far i've seen reinforcements for them, and gear with those stats directly stated ON them. sets have buffs, its just a matter of which set buffs are worth it, that includes accessories.

so unless a set has a buff that's worth the effort to collect, get gear with the stats you want, and enchant (combine) gears when you get more than one, and wait til you have enough of them to make a +2, unless the next level one comes along. You can also construct gear you haven't gotten yet, that you ARE leveled for, just collect the right item boxes in the right amounts, from the right mobs.

Hope that helps, because until you get way up in level, those set buffs aren't going to be much help.

as a side note, every guide for every class i've read in forums is working off information that isn't useful anymore. a lot has been changed, like how many points you get per level. i went 1 vit 1 wis and stayed on it, and it works for me, and i just improve everything else gear wise, and a stick to passives with active skills that relate to them.....sparingly.
    Last edited by Whymewhyno0rP3M; January 11th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.