Thread: Help, need a leveling guide

Default Help, need a leveling guide

As the title says i need a leveling guide, and how much time u think it needs to get into 75?Thanks in advance

Get to lvl 15 takes no time then
    Move to zakanda kill the bear boss till 25-27
    Move to moon blind forest kill boss bear or lava golem boss till lvl 40
    Complete tower of death easy ( u can only do this 6 times a day ) then kill basilisk in the way to howling raven 40-49
    Do T.OD normal lvl 50-59 join a party and kill mobs in caves ( howling raven ) or make a party and kill mudman in kierras lair
    I have seen a party of lvl 50 players with a tank priest and high dps kill mudman easily

Extra info

By LVL 45 u can kill any mob in the game 1v1 or 1v2( even the lvl 85 mobs ) with the help of hp potions ( hp potions OP )
    But not any mob with stun, STUN destroyies you

Doing quest is a WASTE OF TIME I recommend Skipping all quest (other then the job change quest )
    Some quest do give you good quest rewards but the time it to get em out weghts there value
    Plus u get way better loot from T.O.D.

As for Date dungen for exp/loot They are bugged makes your game crash

And buy a 4star pet to afk pet farm (ranged are best) ( rules allow it) ( highly recommended)

And that's pretty much it
    Last edited by Shehroz; June 16th, 2016 at 01:19 AM.

I wouldn't afk pet anymore, since people will just lure monsters to kill you, it might benefit you but it's looked down upon to many players so they will kill you and your pet for doing it.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

i leave pet out to do its business, but i put it on a leash when other players need to farm the area, and i don't leave it unattended

sidenote, i love edward, one of my faves