Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucent Heart: Step Up dance competitions!

Exclamation Lucent Heart: Step Up dance competitions!

Hello everyone!
    It's been a while since we've had a big forum contest, hasn't it?
    Wait no longer for we bring you our first Step Up dance competition contest!

How to join:

All you have to do is create your own custom dance on Lucent Heart, record it, upload it and post it here on this thread!
    There are 3 different categories - Solo, Team & Guild - and anyone can participate/win, be it high or low level, rich or poor player.
    To make a custom dance you must first buy a Dance Step Memory Card from the Magic House NPC. After that, press E and access your Dance Settings to start making your dance!

• Solo •

A one-person only dance. You may use alts or other characters as background dancers, but you only get one prize.
    Video example #1, example #2, example #3.

• 1st place - 15.000 SP worth of items + Mount of player's choice + 50 Event Points
    • 2nd place - 10.000 SP worth of items + 30 Event Points
    • 3rd place - 8.000 SP worth of items + 20 Event Points

• Team •

Minimum requirement of 2 different players and a maximum of 6. You cannot use alts as extra teammates.

• 1st place - 15.000 SP worth of items + Passive/Battle Pet of player's choice + 50 Event Points
    • 2nd place - 10.000 SP worth of items + 30 Event Points
    • 3rd place - 8.000 SP worth of items + 20 Event Points

For each team member ^

• Guild •

Minimum requirement of 6 different players and no maximum limit. You cannot use alts as extra guildmates.

• 1st place - Permanent Guild Stone + Outfit of player's choice + 50 Event Points
    • 2nd place - Greater Guild Stone x2 + 30 Event Points
    • 3rd place - Greater Guild Stone + 20 Event Points

Outfit & EP for each guild member ^

• Consolation Prizes •

Every player that participated but didn't get ranked gets 8 Original Honey Cakes & 10 Event Points

General rules:

• Your dance video must be a brand new one - you cannot use videos from Beanfun! or from previous player-hosted dance events1.
    • No plagiarism.
    • No alternate accounts may submit entries (we WILL check).
    • No banned players may submit entries (for example, by using an alt account).
    • For Solo category, you may submit as many videos as you want but you can only win once.
    • For Team & Guild categories, you can only participate in one dance video.
    • If less than 4 videos are submitted (by different people) to a category, its prizes/places will be shorten from 3 to 1.
    • When posting your entry, please identify the category you're submitting to aswell as the performers' in-game names.
    • No video editing is allowed other than:
      • Cropping out the video part in which players are setting up their dance/dance positions.
      • Adding the MP3 over the video because the music wasn't synchronized with the steps or glitched.
      • Adding subtitles in case your song isn't English.
    • At the beginning of your video you must display a picture, for 4-5 seconds, with the following elements:
      • Lucent Heart's Logo
      • Step Up dance category (Solo, Team or Guild)
      • Song used and its artist
      • Performer(s') in-game name(s)
      • Lucent Heart's website URL ( www.subagames.com/LucentHeart )

Here's an example of the picture:

For the lazy ones, I've made 3 templates - Solo, Team & Guild - that you can easily edit on paint and use. Needless to say that you can make and costumize your own picture, aslong as it contains the information we've requested.

Examples of programs you can use to record your video:

What will be judged?

The way you synchronize your dance steps with the song; The stage set up defined not only by your position and background, but also by the ilumination and effects. For group dances (teams and guilds), it will buy you a great amount of points if you have two or more different dances synchronized with each other! A good use of fashion/armor might help you get things prettier, but we'll make sure this is not a key criteria so non-outfit owners have no disavantages. Overall, we'll judge your 'dance making' creativity and the dedication you put into it.

Deadline:

July 20th 2016, 11:59PM EST
    Last edited by Shiono; July 26th, 2016 at 09:58 PM.

Is this over already? If not how much hours left till due? How can you turn in an entry anyways ovo?

Nvm read deadline wrong o;

Quote Originally Posted by LimSungAh View Post
    Nvm read deadline wrong o;
    o3o! You have a whole month to plan it x3
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Okay xD Question because I might be joining o3o So for example if I wanted to do a solo dance and maybe a guild one, would it be okay?

Quote Originally Posted by YamiChanLH View Post
    Okay xD Question because I might be joining o3o So for example if I wanted to do a solo dance and maybe a guild one, would it be okay?
    Yep! You can submit videos to each category. But of course you can only be in one guild video eheh
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Ah okay haha, thank you!

Can we put subs if the song is in a different language?

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyChanDesu View Post
    Can we put subs if the song is in a different language?
    Well I guess that won't be harmful, just try to make it so the subs allow us to see your dance properly
    Last edited by Shiono; July 8th, 2016 at 01:41 PM.

Lets hope i got dis now, made a new google acc and verified again /o/ ORZ (and sorry nana Dx )
    IGN: Joan_
    Category: Solo

Last edited by Shiono; June 21st, 2016 at 04:34 PM.
    Jolteon .gif made by Kattling of Deviantart

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast