Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Needs more costumes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4

    Default Needs more costumes

    So I almost own every costume in the game (not including the misc tab because I don't really care about a lot of those) and I've kind of noticed something...

    In the Japanese version of Lucent Heart there are a LOT of costumes, the last new costume I could find says it was released in 2015, which isn't that long ago.

    I'm going to list a FEW of the sets that I really wish our version would get soon.

      Spoiler:  














    The last one listed is the newest one I could find on the Japanese wiki...Before people get salty because I'm demanding a lot from Suba, it would be in their best interest to try and release even more costumes because you have people like me who spend a lot of money on Suba Points, therefore making Suba more money since they do not have any kind of subscription to pay for and they rely solely on Suba Points to keep their systems afloat.

    If you would also like to view some more of the costume sets, here is a link to the Japanese wiki.

    http://lucentheartwiki.hardrain.net/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    That's not the last one released, you can see more being advertised on their Japanese site.
    Also suba has NO power to add these costumes, it's all up to Playcoo, all they can do is request them but most of the times it's all bound to later content updates

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    That's not the last one released, you can see more being advertised on their Japanese site.
    Also suba has NO power to add these costumes, it's all up to Playcoo, all they can do is request them but most of the times it's all bound to later content updates
    It would be nice if instead of releasing one or two new costumes at once...they do a crap ton...I see no reason as to why Playcoo would deny it since it would make them more money...I just wish they would prioritize it since I'm only interested in the costumes and the male pets (which is VERY few compared to the females...) I'm a costume hoarder, and seeing the list on the Japanese wiki I keep thinking, "Maybe I should just switch to the Japanese server since they have ALL those costumes out."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Hello there!

    Firstly, I'd like to let you know that it is indeed of Suba's best interest to try and release more costumes, they haven't forgotten about them at all! The staff has already requested multiple costumes to playcoo (some of them you actually listed there) and on their replies they said they couldn't supply some because:

    1) They are not available until a later version (mainly v13 and v14)
    2) They were made by the Japanese LH itself, not playcoo (the devs), so they can't provide them.

    However, we've compiled a new list with many more outfits and (personally) I am positive they'll be able to send us several of those!
    Other than that, they didn't refuse the Iris set (the second outfit on your list) and I've personally seen its display icon in game, so we should be able to get it in the upcoming updates.
    Last edited by Shiono; June 23rd, 2016 at 05:16 PM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

    Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nantes
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liliepup View Post
    I'm a costume hoarder, and seeing the list on the Japanese wiki I keep thinking, "Maybe I should just switch to the Japanese server since they have ALL those costumes out."
    Why don't you just do it ? Just because you, single player, want something doesn't mean suba has to say amen and do it. Giving suggestions is fine, but getting on high horses because you spend 50$ a month is something else.
    Also, you're wrong on one point, it doesn't profit playcoo in any way to give us more costumes, since Suba pays for the contract, and not for these. It doesn't matter at all for playcoo whether we get 1 or 100 costumes. Suba doesn't cash out for each single pieces of costume.

    Honestly if you're here just to waste your money on costumes (my point of view, it's business for Suba), you may go shopping or even play another game with better designed and more diversified varieties of costumes and outfits.

    All of that just to say you're more than welcome to give your opinion, but behaving like a spoiled Apple addict isn't gonna do any good, for no one. If by any means any of the words I previously said hurt you in any way, let me make crystal clear that my intention wasn't to bash you or anything, i'm pointing out my humble opinion with slightly straightforward sentences.

    Have a nice day / afternoon / night.
    Brynhildr - Celestial Templar - lv80
    Mithos - Phantom Warlock - lv69
    Khilipl - Moon Flame Envoy - lv80
    Erebea - Solar Guardian - lv80
    Astrape - Galaxy Sage - lv70
    Mashiro - Comet Marksman - lv80

  6. #6

    Default

    It would be nice to be able make your own clothes on LH. Or at the very least, customise.

    Change colours, adjust size, add a little something for your hat, maybe a feather. Etc. It's a big ask, but a feature like that would keep me company for hours.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briynhildr View Post
    Why don't you just do it ? Just because you, single player, want something doesn't mean suba has to say amen and do it. Giving suggestions is fine, but getting on high horses because you spend 50$ a month is something else.
    Also, you're wrong on one point, it doesn't profit playcoo in any way to give us more costumes, since Suba pays for the contract, and not for these. It doesn't matter at all for playcoo whether we get 1 or 100 costumes. Suba doesn't cash out for each single pieces of costume.

    Honestly if you're here just to waste your money on costumes (my point of view, it's business for Suba), you may go shopping or even play another game with better designed and more diversified varieties of costumes and outfits.

    All of that just to say you're more than welcome to give your opinion, but behaving like a spoiled Apple addict isn't gonna do any good, for no one. If by any means any of the words I previously said hurt you in any way, let me make crystal clear that my intention wasn't to bash you or anything, i'm pointing out my humble opinion with slightly straightforward sentences.

    Have a nice day / afternoon / night.
    I do not wish to play the Japanese version because I cannot speak Japanese, nor do I wish to learn it because there's nothing in the country that interests me enough to want me to learn the language. If it was based in South Korea I would have no problem tackling that issue, but this is sadly a very popular Japanese game.

    And honestly, you say you don't mean to bash, but you've called me things such as "a spoiled Apple addict" or saying that I for some reason got on a "high horse." Usually when someone says, "no offense, but..." it usually means you mean offense and don't really care about the other persons feelings.

    I don't understand your reasoning behind how giving more costumes and other Item Mall items not being a good thing for whatever company made the items in the first place to give to the Japanese server, then to us and other servers. They spent time making it, and they sell it for real world currency which helps run their server. If no one buys anything they make, then how do they make money from their game? Short answer is they don't make money. Free to play servers rely on Item Mall transactions or they die out and they're gone forever. So if no one bought anything from the Item Mall on our server, would they game still run? Of course not, unless Suba Games is just somehow rich and can keep it afloat, but that's hardly the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post
    It would be nice to be able make your own clothes on LH. Or at the very least, customise.

    Change colours, adjust size, add a little something for your hat, maybe a feather. Etc. It's a big ask, but a feature like that would keep me company for hours.
    I played a little bit of Aura Kingdom and I really liked the system where you can buy costume dye and it stays there forever. Also, you can pick what parts to dye, i.e. I want to dye the fringe of a dress white, but dye the ribbon of the dress black, I can do so. As of now, I think Lucent Heart has a lot of costumes and some come in different colors, but we don't have them, which is such a pain...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Another thing, JP LH may have released many costumes over time but they aren't all available in the IM at all, they get released in gachas and then they get removed fairly quickly from what I've seen.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Another thing, JP LH may have released many costumes over time but they aren't all available in the IM at all, they get released in gachas and then they get removed fairly quickly from what I've seen.
    Something we should actually do aswell imo (the removing from IM part, gachas for costumes is... o3o; )
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

    Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nantes
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liliepup View Post
    Usually when someone says, "no offense, but..." it usually means you mean offense and don't really care about the other persons feelings.
    I don't really care what it usually means, I'm stating simply how things are, and that's how they actually are, the way you requested for more costumes was quite rude and cocky, it felt like you were giving yourself quite some importance, so I commented on it. You're not the first person behaving that way, so it's nothing new neither.
    As for the spoiled apple addict, I didn't call you one, I said the way you acted was comparable to one. That would be totally irelevant of me to call you that as I don't recall anyone talking about any apple product.

    If you don't understand the business part I can't really blame you, but remember that it isn't working in such an easy way as "the more you spend, the more you earn". Pretty sure they pay for the contract, and the extra requests are pure bonus for Suba. Playcoo earned its money already, and I believe this is one of the reasons they seem not to give many damns about us.
    Brynhildr - Celestial Templar - lv80
    Mithos - Phantom Warlock - lv69
    Khilipl - Moon Flame Envoy - lv80
    Erebea - Solar Guardian - lv80
    Astrape - Galaxy Sage - lv70
    Mashiro - Comet Marksman - lv80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •