Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worth go tier 5 now? lv.88 at present

completed 5th tier at 88 ps. use vanish to bait away the side mobs. Hestian will still follow you though. Single him out. wait for the 2nd wave of side mobs and vanish again. Lure Hestian to solo and ez.

They should have put vanish in tier 5 and watch pike run around then haha. Just would be funny i did the tier 5 quest with my pike it was too easy using vanish. But i put in a little humor about pike running around cause he can't tank very good. Yeah pikes do it real easy with vanish. I wonder if they could change hestians summons to boss monsters that would make players jump haha. MIght even get a vr to boot. Of course the time would run out for sure then and you die haha. Just more humor. Nah the worst part of that quest is hunting all those quest monsters it get's boring running around like that. Cya mates no harm intended just poking fun of tier 5. I got to go get my car tags and go to the dentist and grocery shopping so my fun day is gone i will be busy for hours. Cheers....
    Last edited by KirbysoftLBjeW6; February 1st, 2017 at 12:15 PM.
    Level 114 - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

[QUOTE=Purple03;862803]Why not? You will need Amplified & Side Spin Attack skill in tier 5 when you are high level.

At approx. what lvl does one "need" Side Spin Attack? I'm lvl 100 and tried it out but I feel I need more mana for it.
    For now I guess I'm sticking with CL 5.
    Thanks Purp

-Vein

Yeah always alot of mana drain on side spin attack myself at 96 lvl pike. He sucks up mana like a fish. I may have to reskill him someday and see if i can get rid of the mana drain.
    Level 114 - Priestess - GrandDutches
    Clan Grind4Life
    Former OhxR member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12