Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worth go tier 5 now? lv.88 at present

Default Worth go tier 5 now? lv.88 at present

I play a ps now lv 88.
    Wondering if it's meaningful to tier 5 now. Or raise my CS and Vague first.
    Can I tease Hestian when lv 95 or higher?

The t5 skills looks not appealing to me~

Thanks!!

Why not? You will need Amplified & Side Spin Attack skill in tier 5 when you are high level.

You can beat Hestian even at level 80 with 80D mix gear and VL from pri.
    IGN:
    Purple03 11x [Pike]
    Purple04 11x [Pri]
    ZzKnightzZ 11x [K9]
    JadeSM 11x [Shaman]
    Purple[shop] 8x [Pike]

Deputy of Clan xVietNamx

Quote Originally Posted by Purple03 View Post
    Why not? You will need Amplified & Side Spin Attack skill in tier 5 when you are high level.

You can beat Hestian even at level 80 with 80D mix gear and VL from pri.
    Thanks! I think I will do it soon. Btw, how would you suggest me train in current level?

Currently I used Tornado to kill mobs with Enigma force adding my ATK power.

I found the force does not work on Tornado, which is AOE skill. Though CL and CS seem to be beneficial from force, using 1 vs 1 skill to grinding level was not effective as observed.

Any good suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessString View Post
    Thanks! I think I will do it soon. Btw, how would you suggest me train in current level?

Currently I used Tornado to kill mobs with Enigma force adding my ATK power.

I found the force does not work on Tornado, which is AOE skill. Though CL and CS seem to be beneficial from force, using 1 vs 1 skill to grinding level was not effective as observed.

Any good suggestion?
    Yup, if you like to solo -> Use CL and CS. But I suggest you do tier 5 Quest now and get Amplified skill, it boost your atk pow and atk rtg and kill mobs faster

And when you are bored with solo, party up with some pri and mage at i2 hs (Heart of Perum), XP goes faster with x2 xp now.

Hope this help!
    IGN:
    Purple03 11x [Pike]
    Purple04 11x [Pri]
    ZzKnightzZ 11x [K9]
    JadeSM 11x [Shaman]
    Purple[shop] 8x [Pike]

Deputy of Clan xVietNamx

Thanks bro. I will do it in no time.

Why does Side Spin Attack so important? Since it's not spammable and looks like JC wtih partial HP recover. Is it helpful for survival, or lvling?

Why does Side Spin Attack so important? Since it's not spammable and looks like JC wtih partial HP recover. Is it helpful for survival, or lvling?
    It's spammable until lv 6, lv 7 will get delay. Once you get it at lv 6, you will forget about CL anyway
    IGN:
    Purple03 11x [Pike]
    Purple04 11x [Pri]
    ZzKnightzZ 11x [K9]
    JadeSM 11x [Shaman]
    Purple[shop] 8x [Pike]

Deputy of Clan xVietNamx

ya same purple said lv6 max u can do but whynot we do it lv10 same all others class skills

we need ask gm to make it lv10 without delay !!

That's great. I did rank 5 and really like the animation of those skills. The HP recovery of side spin attack appeals to me also.

But some questions about side spin attack:
    1. It consumes much more mana and stamina than CL does. This is no so bothering, though.

2. Recovery sometimes only, sometimes not at all. The instruction shall indicated that we obtain the HP from the ratio of HP that we damaged the mobs. Or it means the chance to get recovery? Or just bug?
    Last edited by EndlessString; June 30th, 2016 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BBBestMage View Post
    ya same purple said lv6 max u can do but whynot we do it lv10 same all others class skills

we need ask gm to make it lv10 without delay !!
    hmmmmm maximize the power is also attractive to me. But I love spammable better

That's great. I did rank 5 and really like the animation of those skills. The HP recovery of side spin attack appeals to me also.

But some questions about side spin attack:
    1. It consumes much more mana and stamina than CL does. This is no so bothering, though.

2. Recovery sometimes only, sometimes not at all. The instruction shall indicated that we obtain the HP from the ratio of HP that we damaged the mobs. Or it means the chance to get recovery? Or just bug?
    Chance to get recovery, mate
    IGN:
    Purple03 11x [Pike]
    Purple04 11x [Pri]
    ZzKnightzZ 11x [K9]
    JadeSM 11x [Shaman]
    Purple[shop] 8x [Pike]

Deputy of Clan xVietNamx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast