Thread: [June 27, 2016] Patch Notes - Level Cap Raise + New Dungeons

Default [June 27, 2016] Patch Notes - Level Cap Raise + New Dungeons

Hey All,

Todays Patch is a small one, and is as follows:
    • Increase Level Cap to 85
    • Shipwreck Dungeon Opened
    • Great Garden Zone Opened
    • Nera Harbour Opened
    • New Bike Mount has been increased to 150% movespeed as it should be.

The Current June Perm Costume box will be removed from the shop shortly, and replaced with the July Box. If you want any of the costumes in the June box, make sure to buy them quick before theyre gone!

Our next Major patch will consist of New Armor Sets with special bonuses. New, better drops from field bosses. Castle Seige PvP. New Pets and Costumes. A new EXP curve is also in the works to alleviate some of the grind from levelling

Thanks for all your continued support and I hope you have a great time in Blueland!

thanks! love it!

Our next Major patch will consist of New Armor Sets with special bonuses. New, better drops from field bosses. Castle Seige PvP. New Pets and Costumes. A new EXP curve is also in the works to alleviate some of the grind from levelling
    can we get this instead.

and are the farms gonna be fixed?
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

gib armor set now pls </3
    Nooby Gladiator. Pm me if you want to give me cookies

Sounds like I need to go back to fishing until the next patch then. Thanks for heads up .

Open Mont Blanc Port and the other connecting maps! :3

extend fishing event until next patch plox

Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

Wait, hold the brakes on that one. I think I will stay fishing probably until they fix the defense % crap for the tanks. EXP is ok, but when your job doesn't even do its job, then ya.... Hope they give tanks Shield training back so we can do an even better job too. That was the only main difference between the tank and other class.

So the DEF is still broken, EXP still broken, and the DEF system is not mentioned on being worked, just the exp curve, waited so long fishing untill this patch and it just release a couple of maps that are far from my level good luck to the server surviving till the next patch

ROFL Sondzark0p. And I think I have an extremely good idea why the server crashed. We will find out right after it goes up if is or is not what I'm thinking about.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast