Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [June 27, 2016] Patch Notes - Level Cap Raise + New Dungeons

Fix quest EXP please!

Nice patch, now I can't log in anymore , just as well I'm already on leveling strike and still no exp fix.
    I can't waste any more time on this hollowed out shell of a Luna.
    Goodbye 'Luna'

LadyFrost

stuck at alker loading screen. .not sure if its only me

Quote Originally Posted by LepF131hF20ykk5 View Post
    stuck at alker loading screen. .not sure if its only me
    Me too -w-

they said they were working on it but that was an hr ago

they need to give a exp event this is silly im getting 4% a run in ToD Hard with all the exp scrolls (20%;30%;50%;100%) with 6 runs a day I get 24% a day. This is insane. They need to fix the perm costumes and make them tradable after opening them like the old luna. PLZ MAKE LUNA FUN AGAIN
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I'm just ironic because i used all my complain bonus complaining in other posts but seriously i don't think they can make Luna fun, i can't even believe this is the same team that created Luna, people are praying to fix exp that doesn't allow you to go forward, the def system that deleted tanks from the game, the server is every day more empty and they release as priority the maps till level 85, let me predict the next month if the server is still up: people will complain that they can't level up and that they can't grind because a basilisk slaps to death a pure vit tank, and the next month patch will be:

-Released a new pet
    -Released 2% speed candies
    -Fixed a bug where some time the eyes of your mount change color

Anyway, thx Eyasoft for creating Luna, but seriously if people did not know Luna in 2009 and saw this MMORPG for the first time, would laugh the hell out of it
    Last edited by Sondzark0pNtklY; June 27th, 2016 at 07:02 PM.

i don't know other player, but i feel like doesn't allowed to level up.
    - level 60+ don't know how to level, exp rate like forbidding player for level up (even if use many exp scroll).
    - about dungeon ticket, why that is removed? so how we can level up?
    - Tower Of the Death (Hard), Hades Reaper (before last boss) like given new power (not like last time i know) now i can die just from 2x hit from this monster. so how we can farming?
    - the higher rank. i don't know they are get level up so fast, just a few minutes after update they get level up 1++. many player confused with this condition.
    Last edited by NagaBiru; June 27th, 2016 at 07:37 PM.

but but but next patch is the release of new perm costume box for July

Playmatez: https://*******/Oo0p01
    Discord: https://*******/61llzI
    Facebook: https://*******/ZtvSSe

Quote Originally Posted by Sondzark0pNtklY View Post
    I'm just ironic because i used all my complain bonus complaining in other posts but seriously i don't think they can make Luna fun, i can't even believe this is the same team that created Luna, people are praying to fix exp that doesn't allow you to go forward, the def system that deleted tanks from the game, the server is every day more empty and they release as priority the maps till level 85, let me predict the next month if the server is still up: people will complain that they can't level up and that they can't grind because a basilisk slaps to death a pure vit tank, and the next month patch will be:

-Released a new pet
    -Released 2% speed candies
    -Fixed a bug where some time the eyes of your mount change color

Anyway, thx Eyasoft for creating Luna, but seriously if people did not know Luna in 2009 and saw this MMORPG for the first time, would laugh the hell out of it
    ROFL. At least Luna in 2009 worked out nicely for tanks. Eyasoft doesn't have a good track history of doing well with its games. I think I may know what directly caused the server to crash, but if it is what I think it is, I don't think it will be up for a while.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast